ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

How do you guys clean the foam? Mine are so dirty already..
Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol on a cotton ball.  The foam is pretty durable and it's not painted so really anything should be okay.  Water works fine if they aren't too dirty as well.
I wouldn't recommend using rubbing alcohol on the boost at all for casual cleaning. Unless you have a really tough stain/scuff I would avoid using solvents on the boost. While the boost material itself will not be affected by it, there is a protective lining on the boost material that gives it that slight sheen. Excessive cleaning removes that lining and exposes the boost to even more dirt and potential for yellowing.

Soap + water and gentle agitation with a toothbrush works well for me for light cleaning of UB midsoles, after every 3rd or 4th wear or so. 

my og purple pair has been the beater pair, haven't even bothered cleaning them since I got them back in summer, but I'm going to give them the wash machine tonight and see how it turns out.

It's the same material, just configured in a different way. The UB has more boost in the sole than the NMD and the NMD has the stabilizing blocks that make them feel slightly less bouncy. The two blocks sitting below either side of the heel are actually one piece of plastic, with a thin piece connecting them that runs through the boost material under the heel.
As always thanks for the info.

Had the chance today to see and try on the wood wood's at my local spot. The pk is black, not like core blacks but I guess that's obvious from the photos. Really like the colour.

The shoelaces are definitely not as long as they seemed on the photos, I could even say they might be a bit shorter than usual ones. They are not round as I thought, but look really nice. I didn't really like the "cages" they are quite thin and move easily, but it's a nice change from the usual ones.

In terms of fit, I had a quick try and I would definitely go TTS, they even seemed to me as loose as wools, but it was pretty quick, so can't say for sure. Overall, they are not SNS which I really liked, but they are definitely cool!

As for the whites...I was disappointed. The White seems a bit off white and overall the same shade, not like the triple whites. The strap is a bit bigger than I would prefer. Definitely interesting, but with the triple whites already in existence, I was not impressed at all. If you don't already have the triple whites, I would say they are definitely worth it though.

Good luck to anyone trying to cop.

So full size up on UB's? I'm a 13 in most shoes. I should probably stay out of this thread
mean.gif
Most go half size up, some stay TTS. I don't think adidas makes half sizes after 12.5 though so it might be tricky for you. I'd probably recommend going with your 13 and if they end up being tight, take the insoles out, I've done it with a few pairs of my UBs and they're still more comfy than any other shoe I own. Regardless, it sounds like anything over size 12 in UBs can be pretty tough to find.

Maybe some dudes with bigger feet can chime in on UB sizing...

Adding to my previous post about the wood wood's, why don't they just design different boxes? The og that they are using for all ultra boosts seems very cheep for collabs.

my og purple pair has been the beater pair, haven't even bothered cleaning them since I got them back in summer, but I'm going to give them the wash machine tonight and see how it turns out.

I have the white pair, you know how that **** goes [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Adding to my previous post about the wood wood's, why don't they just design different boxes? The og that they are using for all ultra boosts seems very cheep for collabs.
The first round of collabs, the "Ultra Boost Collective" used special black/gray gradient boxes (J&Ds, KVA & Kolors), not sure why they don't do it anymore.

Finally pulled the trigger on the grey wools.  I find these very underrated.  I was torn between the MG's and the Grey wools but thought it was a cleaner look

Finally pulled the trigger on the grey wools.  I find these very underrated.  I was torn between the MG's and the Grey wools but thought it was a cleaner look
Nice pick up. Not sure how they're underrated though, definitely one of the most popular colorways.

Anyone in the LA area been to the adidas outlet at the Citadel recently? Thinking about making a trip over there this weekend.

I also like the wool grey more than the mystery, don't have either pair though. Holding out for an under retail scoop on the wools :nerd:

No official list, it'll be consortium accounts only, same types of places that dropped the SNS.
didnt pay attention to the places that dropped sns but i kno consortium. Slam jam sns, end is gonna be a random time huh

Last edited:
lol i know right?  I have some oreo 1.0's flyknits that are really similar colorway so i'm good on ub's for now. 4 pairs is enough.

until the creams restock  -___-

Back
Top Bottom