ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I knew it wouldnt be all white
mean.gif

Not sure what you mean.

They're dropping all whites w/ continental soles.

These samples have been floating around already.

Anyone ever tried / had any success with cleaning denim stains off their lighter UBs? My creams are starting to get pretty blue on the tongue and heel. Does the washing machine method work for this too? 

Not sure what you mean.

They're dropping all whites w/ continental soles.

These samples have been floating around already.
i mean ik they dropping the all whites

but theyre also dropping an LTD white.

im thinking this will be them

All this Wool grey vs Mg talk...Come on lads, you can have it all. No need to choose just 1

Last edited:
I wonder whats some of yall opinions on MG's if MG was produced like Talc's and had the same situation as Talc's right now. 

Ppl who want the creams will have them and less people will be reselling. MGs would be reselling for 300+ if they're prodcued like creams.

i mean ik they dropping the all whites

but theyre also dropping an LTD white.

im thinking this will be them
I doubt it. When are the LTD whites you're talking about supposed to drop?

There is a LTD White w/ Multicolor Toe that is supposed to drop in Spring, could that be what you mean?

Like I said, I'm pretty sure those are just samples, we've seen pics of those on here before.

At the mall torn between core blacks, MGs or white gradients. I don't know which one I should choose :smh:. I already have wools and looking to get my second pair of UB today. What y'all think? And don't say "buy what you like" cause I em all lol

At the mall torn between core blacks, MGs or white gradients. I don't know which one I should choose
mean.gif
. I already have wools and looking to get my second pair of UB today. What y'all think? And don't say "buy what you like" cause I em all lol
If you already have the Grey wools, get the core black. 

I'd say Core black but I'm one of the weird ones apparently, since Core Blacks are my fav.  They go with everything and you don't have to worry as much about dirt/stains on the black primeknit.  But I'm biased toward black shoes with white midsoles.

At the mall torn between core blacks, MGs or white gradients. I don't know which one I should choose
mean.gif
. I already have wools and looking to get my second pair of UB today. What y'all think? And don't say "buy what you like" cause I em all lol
I think the gradients are terrible. Core black and wools is a nice UB rotation, so that's my vote. Apparently MGs are a little harder to come by though, so if you're planning on copping another pair down the road, maybe grab MGs now and track down core blacks a little later. CB > MG > Gradients

Core Black since you have 1 gray...  I say but both Core and MG 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Thanks bros. Yeah I'm going with the core blacks. Makes since over the MG since I already have a grey one. Also white gradients aren't bad if creams never come out tbh (just hate the gradient pattern) but I'll hold out for a possible cream restock for that look. What I really want is the creams :lol:.

just want some damn 3ms
frown.gif
At first I didn't like the 3Ms when they first started releasing sample pictures but when an opportunity for me to buy them arose, I copped a pair.

They are actually one of my favorite pairs now, especially when I swapped the black laces out for some 3M rope laces.

Back
Top Bottom