ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

same here
laugh.gif
 I did try walking around at home to see if I can deal with it but I couldnt...  It felt cool (cold) tho.  LOL

^^^^What ThreeGees said.  Those are the best.  I've got ish load of socks that I dont use anymore after buying Lorenzos.  Probably going to grab a few more since they're half off. 

I can't mess with socks that claim to be one size fits all. They always stretch out and don't fit after a few wears.

Do they have anything inside to keep them from slipping off your heel?
Yeah they have some rubber thing in there to prevent slipping..
What makes them the best...  Please explain :D   Seriously tho, I want to know.  Fabric, thickness, etc.
everything.. Fabric, thickness and they don't slip off unlike overpriced stance socks. I literally have like 20 pairs and that's all I wear in spring/summer/fall

really considering spending resell on those creams in a 10.5. Done waiting for the restock and i feel like prices keep creeping up

I wear a size 10-10.5 in most brands and the mocc socks work well for me. I think ultimately you have to try multiple brands to find what works well for your feet and the way you walk.

someone hook me up with their underwhelming MGs in 11.5

adidas Santa Monica has at least two pairs of MGs in 11.5. Was there last night and copped a pair for $37.97 out of pocket (s/o to the $100 GC and employee discount :smokin).

I bought one pair but I know they had at least two more in the back. Also had some other assorted sizes too. Assorted sizes of Grey Wools and Core Blacks (non-Conti sole) as well.

If you want some cheap ones that work really well use these. Go in-store and buy them since its buy one pack get one free. So you'll get 6 pairs for 12.99 + tax. They have a little silicon patch at the heel so that it doesn't slip off your feet. I think I have at least 21 pairs of these now.

http://www.finishline.com/store/product?A=1118&categoryId=cat301604&productId=prod783231

Edit: They come in packs of 3 blacks, 3 whites, or assorted colors as seen on that link.

Last edited:
Yeah they have some rubber thing in there to prevent slipping..
everything.. Fabric, thickness and they don't slip off unlike overpriced stance socks. I literally have like 20 pairs and that's all I wear in spring/summer/fall

They're non slip, thin, and super no show.  Talking about the Lorenzo Uomos. 
Cool.  At least I know what brand to try next...  I got socks from my home country that works very well for now and I still have about 15 unworn pairs. 
laugh.gif

Also I know lots of peeps feet get cold in the winter when wearing UBs. Invest in some thin cashmere socks. Not cheap but thin and warm and great for UBs. Also, once u start wearing cashmere socks, you won't wear anything else in the winter

Yeah I just grabbed two packs. These are actually the newer ribbed ones which I never tried but i'm sure they're good. The OG ones are these and are great;

http://lorenzouomo.myshopify.com/co...on-skulls-hidden-heel-sock-3-colors-available
So the nordstrom ones are the ones you vouch for or the ones you said are new? I just copped one, are they single or a three pack or something? I got nike no shows and they aren't bad. No shows don't work with high tops and certain jays/sneakers which make your ankles/feet bleed a little

Back
Top Bottom