ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know I read it in here a few days ago about cleaning them when they get dirty and its OK to throw them in the wash right?

So the nordstrom ones are the ones you vouch for or the ones you said are new? I just copped one, are they single or a three pack or something? I got nike no shows and they aren't bad. No shows don't work with high tops and certain jays/sneakers which make your ankles/feet bleed a little
The ones on Nordstrom are the brand but never tried that actual sock. The other ones I posted are the ones I have

I know I read it in here a few days ago about cleaning them when they get dirty and its OK to throw them in the wash right?

yeah just take out the insole and laces. Some people throw them inside a pillow case and then into the washer.

damn, hopefully they're good too
laugh.gif
You can always return at Nordys... lol

that's pretty cool. Good to know
Yeah...  If you look at their return policy...
 [h2]Frequently Asked Questions[/h2]
What is your return policy?
We don't actually have a return policy for purchases made at Nordstrom stores or at Nordstrom.com. We handle returns on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate objective of satisfying the customer. We stand behind our goods and services and want customers to be satisfied with them. We'll always do our best to take care of customers—our philosophy is to deal with them fairly and reasonably; we hope they will be fair and reasonable with us as well. Please visit Nordstrom RackHauteLookand Trunk Club  to learn about their return requirements.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom