ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i bet russ and kd tagged team that *****
roll.gif

Yeah I posted about that last week.

The fakes are getting better and better.
I posted the link to the pics on all the models they have on the NMD thread.... they even got the nice kicks and triple blacks already.... at least the box tag is wrong...

Last edited:

Yeah I posted about that last week.

The fakes are getting better and better.
I posted the link to the pics on all the models they have on the NMD thread.... they even got the nice kicks and triple blacks already....
They're doing the OGs too, I found a pair on eBay and posted some pics in here. Luckily if you get a clear up close shot of the boost you can still tell that it's the fake boost pattern, but definitely gonna be a lot harder to do LCs from here on out.

Still haven't seen any UBs with the new fake boost but I'm sure they're coming soon.

They're doing the OGs too, I found a pair on eBay and posted some pics in here. Luckily if you get a clear up close shot of the boost you can still tell that it's the fake boost pattern, but definitely gonna be a lot harder to do LCs from here on out.

Still haven't seen any UBs with the new fake boost but I'm sure they're coming soon.
Yeah I used your photo as an example of nipples are not enough to do a legit check when someone was asking an LC for oreos in one of the FB group. 

Back
Top Bottom