ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those "nipples" are actually created by vents in the molds they use to manufacture the boost mid-sole. The vents are used so that no air gets trapped and causes defects. It's interesting that the fakes can get away with no vents and not have problems with it. 

Adidas still can't cure the yeezy soles without this problem. You would think they would have solved the issues by now...

Last edited:
and i regret not getting them from rrs @ 140 shipped 
frown.gif

Those "nipples" are actually created by vents in the molds they use to manufacture the boost mid-sole. The vents are used so that no air gets trapped and causes defects. It's interesting that the fakes can get away with no vents and not have problems with it. 
That would only apply if the fakes were using foam pellets to create the midsole like Adidas does.  I always assumed they used some kind of regular EVA sole and applied a texture to the outside to make it appear that it's boost.  I'd like to see a pair of the fakes cut in half to show what the inside of the midsole looks like.

That would only apply if the fakes were using foam pellets to create the midsole like Adidas does.  I always assumed they used some kind of regular EVA sole and applied a texture to the outside to make it appear that it's boost.  I'd like to see a pair of the fakes cut in half to show what the inside of the midsole looks like.
The fake UBs I held in hand were definitely just your standard EVA material, but that was a while back, probably one of the first batch of fakes. I'm sure they're still using the same materials though, just figured out a way to add the lines & nipples.

Very true. I highly doubt they use pellets which can explain why no vents are needed.

Now why does Adidas still have issues with the yeezy 350 soles? I don't think I've ever seen mold problems on the fakes.

Last edited:
I have Uniqlo socks. I think they are decent.

I'm a Nike dri fit no show kind of guy. Its obviously thicker. I feel weird with the thin socks like uniqlo, but i'm a stickler for a no show thats not a true no show. I hate when it peeps out just a little.

I'm weird with socks. I can't wear them more than 5 times. I like my socks feeling brand new. Off to the trash after about 5 wears.
Just from the pics you posted in your living room we knew you were banking, but you throw away perfectly good socks? Don't justify that SM/westside stereotype man 
laugh.gif

Kidding of course. 

Will be interesting how adc adjust to the colored boost and how it will hold up. Maybe this will be a sign for colored boost in the future.

Will be interesting how adc adjust to the colored boost and how it will hold up. Maybe this will be a sign for colored boost in the future.
My understanding is that they're not simply painting the boost, they're dyeing the actual pellets so I don't think there will be an issue with the color holding up.

If they can make the boost black they should be able to make to it pretty much any color they want so I have a feeling there is a lot in store for colored boost.

I mentioned a while ago that it'd be cool to see them start mixing different colored pellets within the same midsole.

So were just gonna put stonefaces and not back it up with a statement/pics? :lol:

Those Flux's? To each their own but those look more like fruit pebbles than anything. When Adidas can make a MC that rivals this lmk.

[Insert car maker] should refrain from making electric cars. Tesla does it perfectly, [car maker]? Not so much.

Looking for some new running shoes.

I'm on several sports teams and we usually run outdoors and on the track for warm up / cardio.

I'm a big Nike head but I hear a lot of positive reviews about the boost technology.  I'm interested in running on clouds... haha

Don't know if I should buy the ultra boosts or the new PureBoost ZG that came out today...  Any inputs?  Thanks in advanced

P.S. The ultra boosts look 100x better.. heh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom