ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not a fan of paying resell, but for as much money as I have invested in shoes that have hardly got any wear, and just copped on impulse or because they were under retail, I could have 50 pairs of creams. So now it's about buying what I really like and knowing that I'm going to rock them a lot, even if I pay a little extra instead of looking for a deal for something else.

I'm not a fan of paying resell, but for as much money as I have invested in shoes that have hardly got any wear, and just copped on impulse or because they were under retail, I could have 50 pairs of creams. So now it's about buying what I really like and knowing that I'm going to rock them a lot, even if I pay a little extra instead of looking for a deal for something else.
Sheesh, its like you're inside my head. Past few weeks have been pretty much exactly like that. It took me paying resale for a pair of the yeezy pb restock to come around on that, yea I paid a bit, but I wanted them to wear, and then I took a look at the stack of boxes of shoes I had that I never even wore, started throwing those up on the bay. Figured I'd come out ahead anyway after unloading a few pairs.

Sheesh, its like you're inside my head. Past few weeks have been pretty much exactly like that. It took me paying resale for a pair of the yeezy pb restock to come around on that, yea I paid a bit, but I wanted them to wear, and then I took a look at the stack of boxes of shoes I had that I never even wore, started throwing those up on the bay. Figured I'd come out ahead anyway after unloading a few pairs.
whatever you guys do, DO NOT get into financial advising. 

said it a million times, all I need is 3Ms. Thanks to those who have been trying to tip me off on restocks but I always miss them 
mad.gif

Triple Black UBs are a no brainer with me..

said it a million times, all I need is 3Ms. Thanks to those who have been trying to tip me off on restocks but I always miss them 
mad.gif

Triple Black UBs are a no brainer with me..
3m's are starting to become a thing of the past now, same goes for the GR Whites. 

I think Triple Black UB's are the only other all black shoe I need in addition to my PB 350's and TB 750's. Sorry, no room for TB UB

whatever you guys do, DO NOT get into financial advising. 
Haha no worries there, but most people can't say they haven't spend $100 on something that they wish they didn't. I would assume most financial advisers would be against you paying the 180 retail on the shoe as well.

dont do it man. there will be tons promising thats a great deal. its not. They are just some Ultra Boost. Name any other colorway that has been hard to get thats not a collab. There isnt one. 

Just because the creams aren't a collab doesn't take away from their appeal. Most collabs look trash anyways but the collab justifies the price?

Buy shoes if you actually like them

3m's are starting to become a thing of the past now, same goes for the GR Whites. 

I think Triple Black UB's are the only other all black shoe I need in addition to my PB 350's and TB 750's. Sorry, no room for TB UB
LOL crap I hope I can land them before it's too late. 

I have doubles in the PB  350 and TB 750, love all black. TB UB will be had regardless just a whole different level of comfort when comparing to yeezy's

LOL crap I hope I can land them before it's too late. 

I have doubles in the PB  350 and TB 750, love all black. TB UB will be had regardless just a whole different level of comfort when comparing to yeezy's
oops I meant TB NMD's are the only other triple blacks I need. 

Back
Top Bottom