ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I might regret not getting the volts at a later time
and i regret not getting them from rrs @ 140 shipped 
frown.gif
They had Volts on RRS for under $130 if you're in a state without one of their stores. Literally got my pair yesterday. They were on Sweatshop for like $114 the same day, too.
im about to get mine for 110 shipped, all's good 
nthat.gif

They had Volts on RRS for under $130 if you're in a state without one of their stores. Literally got my pair yesterday. They were on Sweatshop for like $114 the same day, too.
I'm trying to resist
laugh.gif
Don't! I passed on them several times, then I saw a pic in here in someone's collection. Figured if they popped back up on the cheap, I was grabbing them, which they did. May grab another pair while they're cheap on no one really wants them.

I might regret not getting the volts at a later time
and i regret not getting them from rrs @ 140 shipped 
frown.gif
im about to get mine for 110 shipped, all's good 
nthat.gif
From where? Sweat? Or another? May grab another pair

Last edited:

Bout to pay $300 shipped for creams... Somebody please stop me, PLEASE. 
dont do it man. there will be tons promising thats a great deal. its not. They are just some Ultra Boost. Name any other colorway that has been hard to get thats not a collab. There isnt one. 

Is this from ebay? I think they got 3x ebay bucks going on right now (not sure if that's for everyone or just random people), which should get you 18 back, plus ebates is at 3% for shoes on ebay, which is 9, so that's 27 coming back one way or another.

Gents, finally received the SNS boosts and I can't believe how dope they are in person! Leather cage? Really impressive sneaker, one of my favors pick ups in some time. I think in hand these are nicer than the creams, and that's not taking anything away from the creams!

You can wait for a restock, and hopefully cop within that 1 minute window you have before they are gone again, which means you will likely still pay resell, unless they keep dropping them like whites or MG. In the long run you have a chance to save 50-100 bucks, or you can buy now and save the stress. Oh wait, you said talk you out of it.... Can't help you there.

Back
Top Bottom