ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Might make more sense the opposite way?

Stability on the outer foot, flexibility on the inside?

Haha. I don't hate the half uncaged like I thought I would. Not for me tho.

I want those sole box though. I'm ready for the L.

Best part is the suede heel cup. I do like what they did there. Rest is nice, just not earth shattering or really different from what a lot of collabs are doing . ( Grey is everywhere )

Regarding SOLEBOX product page:

"- three sets of laces" 

Wow. Pictured with light grey laces. So maybe Red laces.. what else?! 
wink.gif

Green is possible.. since there is the green punch-out piece on the tongue. Strange though - red/green theme? 

Green is possible.. since there is the green punch-out piece on the tongue. Strange though - red/green theme? 
"inspired by the colors of the emblem of our home district" - a lot of their collabs use the same color scheme

Just since I haven't seen it posted in here yet..

http://www.solebox.com/ultra-boost-uncgd-x-solebox.html
[table][tr][th=""]Item No.[/th][td]1013632[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Brand[/th][td]Adidas[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Gender[/th][td]Men[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Color[/th][td]grey[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Prod. No.[/th][td]S80338[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Release Date[/th][td]Mar 12, 2016[/td][/tr][tr][td]Availability[/td][td]Out of stock online[/td][/tr][/table]

Has anybody seen the all white Ultra Boost in a WOMEN'S 5? My lady decided she needs a pair after they sold out 
mean.gif

I hate unofficial customs. If it doesn't come from the factory, it's an abomination. I've been very down on the cageless "customs," consistently. I didn't even like the official hypebeast uncaged....but the Solebox joints are very well done. Bravo

Back
Top Bottom