ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Custom uncaged are garbage, but a collab uncaged is fire? 
mean.gif

Don't play yourselves... 

Last edited:
Ya'll acting like the Solebox Uncaged and Custom Uncaged are the exact same shoe. They're completely different. 

Shoot, the solebox doesn't even have a heel cup. 

Uncaged UBs and UBs with removed cages don't look the same.

You'd think that but they don't, and that's a good thing

am i the only one that doesn't like this solebox collab?
No. You're not. It's pretty much an uncaged UB with some suede to replace the heel cup. The knit pattern is the same. Some people mentioned that the silhouette of the shoe is a bit different, but I honestly can't tell if they just stuffed it for the photos.  

No. You're not. It's pretty much an uncaged UB with some suede to replace the heel cup. The knit pattern is the same. Some people mentioned that the silhouette of the shoe is a bit different, but I honestly can't tell if they just stuffed it for the photos.  
They're ok.  I prefer the cage.  

Nobody should be shocked when they feel like they might be the only person who doesn't like something people are fiending for. We're not all supposed to like the same things. Some people like skinny butts, some like them big.

I dont like Wood Wood and people say I'm crazy.

It is what it is. Don't force yourself to like something because everyone else does. I know that seems to be how things work these days, but break the cycle! Just say no.

I don't like the solebox UBs. Looks unfinished to me without the cage.

Is it just me or is the shape of the shoe different?

am i the only one that doesn't like this solebox collab?
I'm with you.  Not that I don't like it, but I'm not feeling all the over the top love.  The suede heel is cool, but otherwise it's very similar to an uncaged cream, which would have people enraged if it was a custom job.  Sure, it has eyelets, but someone could match that lacing pattern easily enough on a custom job.  I get the fact that some customs are hack jobs and they should be ridiculed, but I've seen videos where uncaging was done very well with much attention to detail.  Most of the uncaged hate that I've seen here was not directed at poor workmanship at all, but rather the fact that the cage is an integral part of the design and the shoe looks worse without it. 

Nobody should be shocked when they feel like they might be the only person who doesn't like something people are fiending for. We're not all supposed to like the same things. Some people like skinny butts, some like them big.

I dont like Wood Wood and people say I'm crazy.

It is what it is. Don't force yourself to like something because everyone else does. I know that seems to be how things work these days, but break the cycle! Just say no.
R.I.P Nancy

Back
Top Bottom