ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so my Y-3s came in and the packaging was probably the nicest package i've ever received. Matches even had someone sign a card that came within the box. Now as for fit, these fit about 1 size larger than what I'm used to. I got a size 8 UK (which is US8.5) and they fit like a 9 or 9.5 IMO. I'll probably just put a sole inside of it to make up for this, but overall the quality of the shoe is top notch. Will have to get used to the tongue though, not sure how I feel about it on feet.

Probably the best packaging I've ever seen to be honest. The tongue surprised me for sure but it grew on me quickly.

yeah but those aren't guaranteed, kind of like for season 3 where you could put a deposit on pieces
What he's saying is $200 for guaranteed pair is a no hesitation payment for anyone...  

If people are willing to pay $200 for not guaranteed pair, why wouldnt they pay that amount for a guaranteed pair...  lol

Last edited:

Yikes, either the leather on the SNS can withstand washing machine or Hichem is about to be pretty bummed out
eek.gif

Thanks 
They made me sign.

I didn't but it was shipped to my work address. They just dropped them off. 
Leave a note on your mailbox addressed to DHL with the tracking number and your full name saying to leave at door and sign the bottom. They leave your package and take the note.

Yeah they almost always do unless you specify that they don't need to. I had em delivered to work so the receptionist signed.

Usually when they try to deliver and I'm not home they leave a note & you can sign the notice and they'll redeliver the next day without signature required long as you leave the signed notice on your door.
Thanks all!

Back
Top Bottom