ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Well after trying on the 8.5, I'd say it really depends on the kind of fit you're looking for.

The 9 is .5 down from TTS for me and it's the first pair of these I had tried on and I love the fit, but the 8.5 is a full size down for me and it also works, it's just a much more snug fit. Foot is more locked in and whatnot. Going to have to try them on when I get home with some different socks to see which fit I actually prefer.

Will likely be keeping both. Maybe I'll use the 8.5s as the summer version and only wear thin no shows and use the 9s for the winter and wear a slightly thicker sock (not sure thick though, they're not actually all that roomy)
were your toes showing at the end though?

I thought I saw on the news a few days ago that there was a deadly crash at that corner in Pasadena. Could be wrong tho.

Makes more sense than lining up for sneakers lol.
Not really. The only reason to line up is if you want the car FIRST. Everyone that wants one will get one eventually. This is unfortunately not the case with most sneakers that people line up for.

Adidas tweeted may forsure for the 4 pks. Theyre most likely going to release same weekend as the city socks.

That packaging is money tho... 
It's even magnetized.  They put the effort in to make in an experience, from the cardboard outer box down to the double sealed wrapping.  

Sizing was on point thanks to the recs from people here.

Not really. The only reason to line up is if you want the car FIRST. Everyone that wants one will get one eventually. This is unfortunately not the case with most sneakers that people line up for.
i think lining up for a house is a way better investment than sneakers if we are comparing lining up for cars vs houses vs sneakers....

i think lining up for a house is a way better investment than sneakers if we are comparing lining up for cars vs houses vs sneakers....
Also not really a fair comparison. Houses are in limited supply due to size, style, location, etc. Arguably one of a kind. The car is just a car that you want to get before everyone else. You will still get yours eventually. If you don't line up for the house, someone else will get it and you'll have to get a different one.

Nah

These pics are of my left foot which is the bigger of the two.

Basically the 9 fits my left foot perfectly and the 8.5 fits my right foot perfectly haha.
When you wear the 8.5, remove the insole of the left shoe only. 
laugh.gif

Also not really a fair comparison. Houses are in limited supply due to size, style, location, etc. Arguably one of a kind. The car is just a car that you want to get before everyone else. You will still get yours eventually. If you don't line up for the house, someone else will get it and you'll have to get a different one.
yea for sure its not a fair comparison, just thought that anything that would hold its value would be a house, seeing how fast cars depreciates once its been driven off the lot, 

Back
Top Bottom