ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks. The royal blues definitely have more pop than the navy's do. So what should one do? Buy them both :smile:

i have both but prefer the navy's in a landslide. They just go with more fits. In my opinion, the royals pop more in pics

i have both but prefer the navy's in a landslide. They just go with more fits. In my opinion, the royals pop more in pics
Considering how many people only seem to rock these kicks for IG pics you may have just sold more people on the royals than the navys haha

Considering how many people only seem to rock these kicks for IG pics you may have just sold more people on the royals than the navys haha
laugh.gif

The other day someone was talking about wearing UBs while on their feet for 5 hours and someone replied "I'd never put my shoes under that kind of stress test" or something along those lines, haha.

Curious what these kids wear when they're not taking IG pics.

Thanks. The royal blues definitely have more pop than the navy's do. So what should one do? Buy them both :smile:
If you can find a Royal, scoop them up. One of the rare ones since they haven't restocked to my recollection.

True Navy will go with more fits since it's a neutral color but not that noticeable of a CW. Since I got allwhite/core blacks, I will stick with those for all-round wear.

I would go the Ash Ketchem route and scoop em for the sake of getting them but I think I'll sit that one out. Wallet is dry and I got way too many pairs to rotate.

if my order went thru was i supposed to get confirmation or something?
i ordered like 40 min earlier than you but no confirmation email
When I ordered she told me to wait a day or 2 to call for tracking...didn't say anything about receiving an email

Back
Top Bottom