ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well there goes my weekend.., lol. Its all about staying close to the computer for additional restocks now. First world problems :D

Last edited:
are there any canadian-shipping core blacks/wool grey/whites in stock 
eyes.gif

pm me 
pimp.gif
 thanks in advance

Called Champs Stonestown SF and the guy said they only have navy's and core blacks in stock... and he told me before I even asked, that they don't expect to get the creams/chalks. I'm guessing I'm not the first to call about them today lol

I dont think reselling is a race issue just saying. We all bleed red bruh
Nah, reselling is a race issue. Asians be buying up all the houses in Bay Area all cash and reselling them too.

They got heavy pockets.

Last edited:

Nah, reselling is a race issue. Asians be buying up all the houses in Bay Area and reselling them too.

They got heavy pockets.
true story. just bought a house last year. ended up moving a little further than i wanted too, cause all these asian people dropping insane cash offers. 

Which UB are Wool and which are Primeknit??? And which are TTS and which should I look .5 up?? I went .5 with the White UB (9.5) and fits perfect

Nah, reselling is a race issue. Asians be buying up all the houses in Bay Area all cash and reselling them too.

They got heavy pockets.

It's def true for SF housing. Tons of people come over from China and just pay in full for the house. Makes it damn near impossible to win a bid war in the area :x

Let's chill on the racist comments. I know you guys think you're joking but its not a good look.
OK internet. I'd rather talk Asian talk racist or not at this point then see 800+ more posts on people calling champs or if they should call champs or if there's a cream restock.

They got heavy pockets.

Lol they know what theyre doing. California is a whole other world compared to Wisconsin. Here Im just trying to figure out if its spring or not. 70 degrees on Sunday, snow on Monday. Humbug

Come to find out they got them at a store where they told me they didn't over the phone so I didn't bother going smh. I went to 4 locations because I didn't trust over the phone but of course the one I listen to the employees about smh

Lol they know what theyre doing. California is a whole other world compared to Wisconsin. Here Im just trying to figure out if its spring or not. 70 degrees on Sunday, snow on Monday. Humbug

Yup, Sunday was lovely :smokin

Back
Top Bottom