ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thinking more about all of this Champs stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if all the pairs headed for the west coast have been sold. They are currently in transit (I'd guess) but are in the system as stock. The peeps that went in store and did an in-store to home delivery had to buy stock from somewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if nearly every pair that is head for the west coast right now gets shipped back to the east coast. haha. 

Note: I have no info to support this. Just my theory.
Hmmm was kinda wondering where their stock is coming from as well, or maybe they're pulling inventory from northern states we never hear about (ie. Montana, North and South Dakota), I don't even know if they have FTL/FTA/CS out there
laugh.gif

Thinking more about all of this Champs stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if all the pairs headed for the west coast have been sold. They are currently in transit (I'd guess) but are in the system as stock. The peeps that went in store and did an in-store to home delivery had to buy stock from somewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if nearly every pair that is head for the west coast right now gets shipped back to the east coast. haha. 

Note: I have no info to support this. Just my theory.
Only if shipment to the west coast have specifics already for each store and already in the store system inventory...  I doubt that will be the case.  Orders will be cancelled if they do not have anything in store anywhere at the moment since their inventory is based on that.

Hmmm was kinda wondering where their stock is coming from as well, or maybe they're pulling inventory from northern states we never hear about (ie. Montana, North and South Dakota), I don't even know if they have FTL/FTA/CS out there
laugh.gif
True but if major cities like Boston and SF weren't getting them, I doubt retailers in Montana and the Dakotas were.  I hope I'm wrong, I'd like myself and ya'll to cook at least one.

roll.gif
   I never trust those "Ross or Marshall come up"
I got both pairs of my rocket boost (low top and boot) from Ross.

I was about to cop the boot from ADC for $150 but found them the same day for $45.

My local Ross is about 5 minutes from my house so I pop my head in there often just to check for

Adidas.

It looks like all shipments arrived in Midwest/East Coast only so far. West Coast will follow.

Anyone can tell me how mens Wood wood fit compared to other pairs, more on thw snug or on the loose side of UB?

True but if major cities like Boston and SF weren't getting them, I doubt retailers in Montana and the Dakotas were.  I hope I'm wrong, I'd like myself and ya'll to cook at least one.
It seems like we don't really know what stores are getting what bc everyone is calling and getting lied to. Looks like the few that went in store to check earlier are getting the truth 

Anyone can tell me how mens Wood wood fit compared to other pairs, more on thw snug or on the loose side of UB?
im wearing them right now they fit similar to the 3M's those are my 2 tightest ub's

It seems like we don't really know what stores are getting what bc everyone is calling and getting lied to. Looks like the few that went in store to check earlier are getting the truth 
It's not necessarily you are getting lied to, you are just getting the employee who has no idea what they are talking about.

Every place I've called passed it on to their Manager. Now if their manager is bright, they would know their stock and how to find out stock at other stores. That is if the manager is down to do "work"

Just waiting for someone to post an actual link to an online store for creams. Champs just isnt happening for me...

just chatted with champs online and they said my in store order is currently being packaged in their distribution center and that mine should be shipped within the next 24 hrs and ill receive tracking after it ships.

Definitely a **** show so you may be right....I think a couple people went into the SF store and placed in-person orders though.  I hear they have the navys and core blacks in stock so I might try to snag a pair via in-person order at my Champs later today or tomorrow.

Also, I guess my canceled order for the silver metallics went through at Impact Shop so now I'll most likely have an extra pair if anyone is interested.  Sz 9 I think but I gotta confirm when it arrives at my door.

It's not necessarily you are getting lied to, you are just getting the employee who has no idea what they are talking about.

Every place I've called passed it on to their Manager. Now if their manager is bright, they would know their stock and how to find out stock at other stores. That is if the manager is down to do "work"
True, some clueless and some just too d**n lazy, but still in store check-ins look like the way to go

Hey guys, should  I get up and go check my local Champs and FNL for creams,

or lay here and watch the extra content on this STar WArs bluray?

I already have one pair of creams.

Would 2 pair of creams = 1 pair of Wood Woods?

Is Santa Claus real?

Last edited:
Champs CS "It was rejected which means the store did not have them therefore, they are rerouting the order to a new location"

Crying Jordan time...

Back
Top Bottom