ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hey guys, should  I get up and go check my local Champs and FNL for creams,

or lay here and watch the extra content on this STar WArs bluray?

I already have one pair of creams.

Would 2 pair of creams = 1 pair of Wood Woods?

Is Santa Claus real?
Thanks for the reminder, gotta go pick up star wars

the one day i dont regularly check NT im so lost in here pages upon pages lol.

LA crew lets keep the PM's flowing to each other.

My local Champs is getting the cream restock tomorrow.. Do you guys know if that means right when they open at 8AM? Or a random time during the day?

To recap this morning because all of our experiences have been different.

Saw initial post 9am ish PST. Went to local Champs when they opened 10am PST.

They didn't have them in stock but they were able to order from different district.

Order went through, given receipt passed info to NT.

Call other champs, they never got them. Call in-orders at Champs were only ones fuffilled.

Called CS and told me they are shipping from IL. CS called IL Champs to confirm, which they did.

Called IL champs to reconfirm myself a couple hours later and they said they had it in hand and were ready to ship out.

So unless y'all ordering way later than 10am PST. People have been cooking.

My local Champs is getting the cream restock tomorrow.. Do you guys know if that means right when they open at 8AM? Or a random time during the day?
Check with the manager for release info and see if you can slip an employee an extra $50 to save your pair while you're there :wink:

the one day i dont regularly check NT im so lost in here pages upon pages lol.

LA crew lets keep the PM's flowing to each other.
Let me get in that group chat 
embarassed.gif

Thanks for the reminder, gotta go pick up star wars
They will release another blu ray later this year that will include the 3D version and commentary.

I see Lucas Films and now Disney still take the fans for granted with all this double and triple dipping

because we know there will be a boxed trilogy version in the near future too.

Last edited:
Just a FYI (well per the rep I spoke with at least) I asked about the possibility of other stores to fill my order and she said its all the same lot on the computer when doing a in-store champs order....for what it's worth

They will release another blu ray later this year that will include the 3D version and commentary.

I see Lucas Films and now Disney still take the fans for granted with all this double and triple dipping

because we know there will a boxed trilogy version in the near future too.

They need to stop bs'ing and release it on UHD - standard Blu Ray is like VHS to me :smile:

because we know there will a boxed trilogy version in the near future too.
They need to stop bs'ing and release it on UHD - standard Blu Ray is like VHS to me :smile:
They really need to release the original theatrical cuts of the og triology.

because we know there will be a boxed trilogy version in the near future too.
Unfortunately
laugh.gif
, probably wont buy another boxed set unless it's all 7 in one; already have 1-3 and 4-6 sets

OK Noob here.... Talked to 3 different customers service reps till I got a supervisor who was able to give a better explanation. Not sure if this 100% correct, but this is what I got:

West Coast in-store orders are being cancelled because there currently is not stock for West Coasts stores due to them being in transit. This is an in store only release. After they arrive, tonight and tomorrow and accounted for in store inventory, You may visit stores 7 in CA that will have them or any champs to order and the it will attempt to fulfill your order from the store inventory. No warehouse inventory for the west coast. 

I would love to debunk this, so could anyone from the west coast confirm their in store order?

I didn't get all 7 stores, but 3 were LA, SF, SM. I think I heard Sacramento as well and one in SD. 

Again, this is only what I was told and it may not be true.

Back
Top Bottom