ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
right now, yeah. I'm not a fan of high snob, but these creams are about to be plentiful.

but forget about value, i would never trade creams for wool grey.
I rather trade them for something I dont have than put them up for sale.  I dont have silvers nor wools.  And most likely I'll strike out on the H-Snobs.  Hard part will be trading different sizes. 

To everyone who got cancelled today: did they call you or did you have to call them?

I ordered a pair for me and a pair for the homie (who already has a pair but wants to double up). Of course his ships but mine is still in limbo.

To everyone who got cancelled today: did they call you or did you have to call them?

I ordered a pair for me and a pair for the homie (who already has a pair but wants to double up). Of course his ships but mine is still in limbo.
I called to find out.  The annoying part is the refund has to be done in store only. 

Lookin for those Mystery Grey's, you guys think they will restock again down the line or are they done? (I'm guessing they'll restock a bunch more but I figured I'd ask the Ultra Boost masters)

I called to find out.  The annoying part is the refund has to be done in store only. 

That's almost funny. I'd rather just file a complaint with the credit card company online than drive to the store just for a refund. Unless you paid cash...

My Champs gave me the heads up when I ordered today.. "If you're gonna pay cash and return these don't come on Saturday cuz we don't keep no cash in the register."

Lookin for those Mystery Grey's, you guys think they will restock again down the line or are they done? (I'm guessing they'll restock a bunch more but I figured I'd ask the Ultra Boost masters)
Most likely you will find some random restock but not like the restock of Whites which restocked like every week before. Still has an LTD label on it.

That's almost funny. I'd rather just file a complaint with the credit card company online than drive to the store just for a refund. Unless you paid cash...

My Champs gave me the heads up when I ordered today.. "If you're gonna pay cash and return these don't come on Saturday cuz we don't keep no cash in the register."
I told them I really didn't want a refund for the sz 12 I ordered.  I asked if they could uncancel the order and let it float for a day or two.   Perhaps the west coast stores would get some stock and my order would get fulfilled.  I may have to go back tomorrow and do the same ish again, that is reorder a size 12 in hopes more inventory becomes available. 

Never say never. People didn't think the Creams would restock and here we are today. 

A) I did not say "never"
B) I've always mentioned the creams will restock just a matter of time.

Comparing the amount of times mg vs cream restocked.....MG>creams handful of times...

Last edited:
I said creams wouldn't restock on the same level as whites did. I sold at the height of the market because they failed my "I copped to wear but they didn't go on feet within a week" test. Same with my PB Yeezys which just sold for $1250 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Maybe I should reconsider now that they are dropping again.

Last edited:
No need to continuously compare Ultra boost to Racers. Racers aren't "hyped" anymore but they're still great shoes. Same with UBs.

But UBs are a premium, flagship shoe. If I'm not mistaken Racers never got limited collabs. Racers hit 50-75% off with their intended market: hardcore runners....Adidas surely stole a march on Nike and did their homework. This isn't an accident.

Last edited:
No need to continuously compare Ultra boost to Racers. Racers aren't "hyped" anymore but they're still great shoes. Same with UBs.

But UBs are a premium, flagship shoe. If I'm not mistaken Racers never got limited collabs. Racers hit 50-75% off with their intended market: hardcore runners....Adidas surely stole a march on Nike and did their homework. This isn't an accident.

Why so serious!?

I'm speaking of the marketing trend not the shoe technology itself...not that serious.

if you dont mind me asking where you sold your pb's. i have a couple of pairs im looking to unload through a safe avenue

Sooner or later the UB will follow the FK racer trend...
Are saying the demand for UB will go down like the FKR? It may but it may not. Looking at majority of the in demand UB are neutral colors which I think lacked with FKR. Plus looking at the 2017 samples I believe we have a bright future ahead of us. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom