ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The FKR racer trend took about 3-4 years to die down..now they retro almost every of color way and they sit at almost every footlocker...anything can happen in a market like this...

Anyone's orders get canceled? By now? Still waiting on a confirmation on my other 2 even though they were supposed to be "packaging it". Didn't get a cancellation email though so who knows.

Why so serious!?

I'm speaking of the marketing trend not the shoe technology itself...not that serious.
I don't know. When I was at the grove here in LA a ton of kids were wearing them. It's a great lifestyle casual sneaker that anyone can wear. I always get people asking about them too that don't know a thing about shoes.

The FKR racer trend took about 3-4 years to die down..now they retro almost every of color way and they sit at almost every footlocker...anything can happen in a market like this...
You're absolutely correct. But personally speaking the choices of CW of UB are better than FKR. I prefer neutral colors thats why I prefer UB against FKR which they lack with choices. Don't get me wrong even if it's hype is dead I still love my MC2 which adidas needs to improve. Their mc sucks

Last edited:
can you pay with paypal at champs in store? (no credit, just what ever is avail in your pp acc)?

I loved the first batch of FK racers with the solid colors. The 2nd wave was even better with the weave patterns..then they started to mess around with the sole colors and that was it for me. Same with the UB...love the simplicity of the colors but once they started to introduce the gradients and differ heel cup colors...blehhhh

Were creams in-store only, or online?

Just bought my first pair of UBs today, I really dig the navy ones :pimp:.

Were creams in-store only, or online?

Just bought my first pair of UBs today, I really dig the navy ones
pimp.gif
In store only.   Which Champs location has the navys?

Last edited:
The day the Clear greens actually don't have sizes...Hype is now in FULL effect.

Is this a good time to pull the trigger on the creams at resale? USD300 shipped international. Or shld i wait it out?

JUST Went to my local champs and copped navy's, also was able to place an order for creams. Looks like they might be coming out of a champs in GA

Is this a good time to pull the trigger on the creams at resale? USD300 shipped international. Or shld i wait it out?
​If no one is going to oop you then I think 300 shipped is a good price. How much does shipping cost?

This would be the worst time to pay resale. Champs restock has new production date. More pairs are likely coming.

Last edited:
​If no one is going to oop you then I think 300 shipped is a good price. How much does shipping cost?
one of the kind members here is helping me find a pair. Not sure if he wants to be named, else everyone will be msging him. And wouldnt want to burden him. Shipping varies from usd30 to usd70.

one of the kind members here is helping me find a pair. Not sure if he wants to be named, else everyone will be msging him. And wouldnt want to burden him. Shipping varies from usd30 to usd70.
Then that sounds like a very good deal. 

Back
Top Bottom