ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cooked on a few 3M's
Sweet sig 
ohwell.gif

Was able to pick up Navys in a 9.5 from Stonestown SF after work. Consolation prize for not getting creams. Happy to see so many people were able to pick them up! 
nthat.gif

Mine were cancelled. Throughout the course of the day they went from "You're good, they're just putting it together to ship." to "They're just waiting for one of the pairs to be fulfilled." to "Rerouted." to "Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfulfilled. Cancelled." Not surprised, was hoping for the opposite outcome (obviously). What are you gonna do. *shrug* You win some you lose some. But the process of getting a straight answer... that was the most annoying part.

For those worried to what happens to the funds being held: They'll snail mail you your L refund or you can go back to the store to get it back sooner.

"What time did you order?" 10am local, right when they opened.

"What sizes were cancelled?" 9, 9.5

"Where did your orders reach a dead end?" FL.
Did you follow up with the CS where they pulled your order from? I called the Champs to re-verify what the CS said. Will follow up tomorrow to see if mine has shipped.

Friend of a friend just offered me all the cash in his pockets ($102 haha) for the used wool greys on my feet. Dude was drunk but hype is real.

Back
Top Bottom