ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So your cream restock for tonight/tomorrow is only a hunch

Yessir, better safe than sorry
Well to be fair, we've been getting some confirmation in the Bay that creams may be coming in today or Monday, if only from the Sac FTL.  I think the SF Champs was pretty vague.
We can just assume to be on alert since Champs got a large restock with a 1/16 production date.  Its very unlikely that Adidas pushed out a small production run and only awarded it to Champs.  FNL, FTL, and East Bay reps would be up in arms due to missed profits.

Well to be fair, we've been getting some confirmation in the Bay that creams may be coming in today or Monday, if only from the Sac FTL.  I think the SF Champs was pretty vague.
We can just assume to be on alert since Champs got a large restock with a 1/16 production date.  Its very unlikely that Adidas pushed out a small production run and only awarded it to Champs.  FNL, FTL, and East Bay reps would be up in arms due to missed profits.
EB, Champs, FTL, FA are all the same company.

i do like all these poor customer service stories, i'm imagining a load of al bundy's

Last edited:
How has it been in the past with EU stores? Is there a possibility we'll see restocking of the triple whites soon?

lmao I've posted this like twice already but it only works for 1 email and then everyone else who enters their email on that link after it's already used have to use a new email on a new link
Not True

I've used it on 4 of my different email addresses, and a few folks here told me it worked for them too. I think there's a limit, but definitely not 1.

Not True

I've used it on 4 of my different email addresses, and a few folks here told me it worked for them too. I think there's a limit, but definitely not 1.
Really? Every link I tried for the whites were dead after 1 use and the only one that worked was one that was unused 

Not True

This. I have 4 different unique codes to 4 different emails so far from the same link.  Don't worry I'll share what I do not use. Gonna hit up the homies first.

Back
Top Bottom