ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas dropping the triple white (and blacks i assume) NMD's tomorrow in Toronto. This could mean that Adidas Canada is finally releasing them online

If you ever find out if theyre getting them in. Please share bro!
Oh I will haha, we all gonna eat
nthat.gif

Line at Champs Time Square was slightly decent but that was about 2 hours ago or so. They didn't even tell the people when they were dropping them. People were just lined up.

So now that there are some more people in the thread than there were last night, is the general consensus really to go .5 down with the Solebox UBs? I fluctuate between 9.5 & 10 in UBs depending on the colorway (whites & MGs = 10, Chalks & other wools = 9.5). In some colorwways I'll wear a 9.5 with the insole taken out.

Bout to make a trade for a 9.5 Solebox but if people are really saying go down from your Chalk size then I'm wondering if I need a 9...

So now that there are some more people in the thread than there were last night, is the general consensus really to go .5 down with the Solebox UBs? I fluctuate between 9.5 & 10 in UBs depending on the colorway (whites & MGs = 10, Chalks & other wools = 9.5). In some colorwways I'll wear a 9.5 with the insole taken out.

Bout to make a trade for a 9.5 Solebox but if people are really saying go down from your Chalk size then I'm wondering if I need a 9...
If you don't mind sharing, what's the trade?

Go with what's easiest to get for you. Both sizes will work just fine for sure. I'm 11.5 in most UBs and 11 SB works great without taking out the insole but I could go with a size 11.5 too if I had the chance. I was just lucky to find a dude near me who wanted to size swap my 13s for 11.

If creams drop at 8 am PST tomorrow I'm definitely doubling up seeing as I'll be able to get em discounted [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Line at Champs Time Square was slightly decent but that was about 2 hours ago or so. They didn't even tell the people when they were dropping them. People were just lined up.
if you were there yesterday the manager told us they only got their partial shipment and tomorrow to come if they didnt have your size.

I've heard that they fit the same, some are even saying tighter than other ultra boosts.. I would go 9.5 if I was buying and I'm also 9.5/10 in UBs

If creams drop at 8 am PST tomorrow I'm definitely doubling up seeing as I'll be able to get em discounted [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

All speculation. But how would you get them discounted? I thought all ultra boosts are excluded from discount on ADC.

Back
Top Bottom