ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad I was actually able to sleep in and not worry about a random cream restock.

For Bay Area head asking if they should go see if they should go to Valley fair, from when I used to work at Footlocker, I don't recall getting saturday shipments.

They usually receive shipments during the week. Then depending how lazy the Manager or whoever is in charge of the parcel opens the boxes either that day or whenever not busy.

280 shipped good for size 8 creams? Two weeks ago I could've sold em for 350 plus. Should I just take the bite on that offer?

The spot here in Charlotte, NC had like 10 pairs of the HS UBs to sell from what I heard. Kids were camping since 6pm last night so that was the first thing that was grabbed. Mixed in with the 2 Jordan releases it was such a cluster with people buying for other people at the front, etc. Pretty funny they sold through all the Jordan 4 Pinnacles so quickly. The guys in the store said they didn't think they would sell out at all ha. I ended up grabbing a pair of 10.5 HS Campus 80s. The material on them feels awesome but not my size. 

280 shipped good for size 8 creams? Two weeks ago I could've sold em for 350 plus. Should I just take the bite on that offer?

I would say $100 over retail isn't bad but I've been holding off for at most $250 shipped max. Damn Canadian dollar is still shiet.

So why didn't you sell them for $350? Being greedy? Serves you right.
Anyone that was buying or holding DS pairs of these when they were doing $400+ was out of their mind. Adidas will pump these out whenever they need to up their numbers. Valuing GR pairs at prices above collabs (which are actually LTD) was crazy. 

Last edited:
Any Royal Blue owners: I wore those yesterday and finally came to the conclusion that the fit tighter or as tight as the core blacks.

From the pairs I tried on and worn for the day. from tightest to loosest fit:

Dark color (core blacks/ royal blue / 3M)

Wools (gray / cream)

regular prime knit (solar yellow / solar red / master gray / og white, etc)

Nice Kicks SF got about 11 pairs. Resellers were camping since 6pm, so they sold out ASAP. People were walking out of the store trying to sell for $500 
mean.gif

I was on the way out to Valley Fair in Santa Clara to check out the Champs.  Decided to call first.  A girl answered, and I asked her if she had the Ultra Boost creams in stock.  She put me on hold and asked the guy next to her, "he's asking for the boosts".  I hear dude clearly say, "put the phone on mute".  Then dude gets on the phone, "we dont sell boosts, only NMD"

Needless to say, decided not to go.  Sounded way too fishy.   If you're local to the area, it'd be worth to check it out.

Anyone that was buying or holding DS pairs of these when they were doing $400+ was out of their mind. Adidas will pump these out whenever they need to up their numbers. Valuing GR pairs at prices above collabs (which are actually LTD) was crazy. 

I agree, mostly. I do, however, think these will approach the $350-$400 price tag again sometime in the near future. Like most have said, no matter how many of us cop, there will still be twice as many who don't. The UB hype is only getting bigger by the releases.

So, Dallas champs received theirs yesterday and i mssed out. Anybodh in the Dallas area cop an extra size 12 or 13 they can part with??

Back
Top Bottom