ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I was on the way out to Valley Fair in Santa Clara to check out the Champs.  Decided to call first.  A girl answered, and I asked her if she had the Ultra Boost creams in stock.  She put me on hold and asked the guy next to her, "he's asking for the boosts".  I hear dude clearly say, "put the phone on mute".  Then dude gets on the phone, "we dont sell boosts, only NMD"

Needless to say, decided not to go.  Sounded way too fishy.   If you're local to the area, it'd be worth to check it out.
They either holding it for themselves like other shoe stores in that Mall. Bay Area shoe game is all kinds of funked up. Sucks when your gatekeeper are all shiesty as the next store.

I've shared my story before with the Shoe Palace at Valleyfair...that mall is supposed to be a high-end mall or at least used to be 
mean.gif

I agree, mostly. I do, however, think these will approach the $350-$400 price tag again sometime in the near future. Like most have said, no matter how many of us cop, there will still be twice as many who don't. The UB hype is only getting bigger by the releases.
I don't see Creams going back to 400 at all honestly. They're selling around 300 now. And that's the people who REALLY want these. MAYBE 350 when there are only a few pairs left or adidas stops producing them, but I see these staying at 300 or even a but lower. Seems like there's still Creams that haven't made it Champs yet and there's always the possible ADC restock.

Sun valley mall for a 9-9.5 in navy is a no go. They do have size 10's if anyone's interested.
The search continues..

after reading all these stories its laughable how "top secret" these creams have become i cant even express my complete thought on this "restock" too funny haha. i was able to get a pair the first day they appeared tuesday and hooked it up retail for a friend in spain 

I must be the only one who doesn't like the SNS. It's just something about the cage that makes them look weird to me.

Sun valley mall for a 9-9.5 in navy is a no go. They do have size 10's if anyone's interested.
The search continues..
Seems like a lot of stores got broken size runs for the Navy restock.  Popular sizes like 9 / 9.5 were never available. I wear a 9.5 in most UBs and got a 10 in the Navys.  Kind of regret it now, because they don't fit the way I like them to. They don't look good with too much space in the toe.

I don't see Creams going back to 400 at all honestly. They're selling around 300 now. And that's the people who REALLY want these. MAYBE 350 when there are only a few pairs left or adidas stops producing them, but I see these staying at 300 or even a but lower. Seems like there's still Creams that haven't made it Champs yet and there's always the possible ADC restock.

You could be right - hard to say really. Guess it all depends if Adidas plans to keep this c/w as a staple in their UB line up.

Seems like a lot of stores got broken size runs for the Navy restock.  Popular sizes like 9 / 9.5 were never available. I wear a 9.5 in most UBs and got a 10 in the Navys.  Kind of regret it now, because they don't fit the way I like them to. They don't look good with too much space in the toe.

Is your TTS 9.5? What size did you choose for the GR white UB's? Just curious.

Did y'all ask the employees to check inventory? As long as you provide the employee the SKU/Style code, they could've provided you inventory on Navys in all stores in a certain mile radius.

Westfield SF and Stonestown had those sizes on Friday.

I must be the only one who doesn't like the SNS. It's just something about the cage that makes them look weird to me.

they cool looking to me, but not a must have. Would cop if they were attainable at the $225 range, but its not a must for the collection (FOR ME)

They either holding it for themselves like other shoe stores in that Mall. Bay Area shoe game is all kinds of funked up. Sucks when your gatekeeper are all shiesty as the next store.

I've shared my story before with the Shoe Palace at Valleyfair...that mall is supposed to be a high-end mall or at least used to be 
mean.gif
I wonder if the best thing to do would be to call CS and ask which stores actually stock UBs period. Voice your concern that certain stores could possibly be lying about their stock and see if it gets you any where.  Though by the variety of responses people got regarding the Cream drop from ADC CS they might not know any better.

So why didn't you sell them for $350? Being greedy? Serves you right.

Ha if I was greedy I would've took the offer. I wasn't certain if there was gonna be a restock of the creams. I was able to double up now. Initially that was my only pair of creams, hence me passing up on 350

I wonder if the best thing to do would be to call CS and ask which stores actually stock UBs period. Voice your concern that certain stores could possibly be lying about their stock and see if it gets you any where.  Though by the variety of responses people got regarding the Cream drop from ADC CS they might not know any better.
CS don't have inventory checks on individual stores. They only there for order status and release date info.

Is anybody in the thread willing to help out members on the creams?
A lot of good information has been posted about cream restocks.  Big part of the problem is there are A LOT of lurkers in here, and restock info is posted, they sell out almost immediately.

Is anybody in the thread willing to help out members on the creams?
I would believe we would but people out here trying to eat once or twice before doing that.

Shoe is so scarce at the moment to be going out of their way.

Last edited:
Is your TTS 9.5? What size did you choose for the GR white UB's? Just curious.
I would say that, for the way I like my UBs to fit (very little room in the toe), 9.5 is my TTS.  I have a couple of size 10, and they do fit, but I like the tighter fit better. I have both 9.5 and 10 in the whites. 

mean.gif
I dont hold any punches man.  I told dude on the phone if he's holding them back for his coworkers or friends to buy.   He was like no sir.  I told him, why was there a need to tell the girl to mute the phone just to tell me you dont have that shoe.  Dude said, sorry we dont have them and hung up.  Super shady. 

Back
Top Bottom