ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah. I try to stay away from NT. Not a good place to visit when you have addictive tendencies. I went berserk on shoes back in 2003-5, so now I have a roomful of unused shoes lol. Nice meeting you though.
I went through the same thing in 2012-13 haha ended up selling most of those Jordan's and dunks last year so I can see how NT doesn't always help[emoji]128514[/emoji] But ya man it was nice meeting you as well.

They come with an insole, but I've never taken it out. 
 I went a whole size down because that's all was available but it sounds like I can remove the insole if it feels too snug. It looks like the pure boost sole and I wear a 7.5 pure boost. Thanks! Repped.

I would be wary about people asking for gifted PayPal payments for shoes, since those PayPal payments are not buyer protected. Otherwise, good price.

Had another trade fall through for an 11.5 cream (1/2 size too small for me).   Then miraculously karma came to me in the name of @jpac1738 because he had my actual real size 12s. 
nthat.gif

Had to sport the creams today, while dropping off Jpacs creams. 

I went a whole size down because that's all was available but it sounds like I can remove the insole if it feels too snug. It looks like the pure boost sole and I wear a 7.5 pure boost. Thanks! Repped.
If anything the primeknit material is more like a PK NMD than an UB. Big ol' sock. You should be fine 

Had another trade fall through for an 11.5 cream (1/2 size too small for me).   Then miraculously karma came to me in the name of @jpac1738 because he had my actual real size 12s. 
nthat.gif

Had to sport the creams today, while dropping off Jpacs creams. 
Damn man, we live equidistant from our spots to the post office. Literally within minutes of shipping to each other, back on NT. Glad the creams I went through some unnecessary drama is going to a good home. Enjoy.

Anyone know when the y3 zg knit whites are restocking??? It says coming soon on the site but my $75 code ends in 14 days......

we always talk about favorites and top 5's, but what about most overrated to you?

Mine are the WW's.

Close 2nd: HS

This is assuming all shoes are currently available at the same price.

Only voting on caged models.

Last edited:

Damn man, we live equidistant from our spots to the post office. Literally within minutes of shipping to each other, back on NT. Glad the creams I went through some unnecessary drama is going to a good home. Enjoy.
Thanks!  They'll be greatly taken care of.  Now I can continue to beat the pair I have on till the nubs fall off. 
Glad to see you got that elusive 12
Thanks CPF!

Back
Top Bottom