ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
 No wonder these are called Friends and Family. Shady *** Champ's employees telling customers they sold out so that they their Friends and Family can come scoop it.

We need that online release man 
mean.gif

I'm down to help and do what I can, I mean I've been calling 5+ stores per day all week and feeding you guys the info I get. I haven't tried to keep up with NT like this since high school but this thread is just too fun and exciting y'all got me back into this hahaha. This helps me get mine so if I can give back imma do what I can, only right thing to do. That being said, help those who help you so Rambo93940 Rambo93940 if I get that 12 it's yours, and any others extras I get are going to those that helped/asked first. But just know that at some point WE ALL GONNA EAT

Think I met you briefly yesterday at champs. Did you end up picking up the navy's? Btw. Glad to hear someone out there trying to help people out. I used to do that back in the days on here and help people out and cop for them. Maybe i will run into you again when the creams do arrive. Just don't take my 11 =P

laugh.gif
 No wonder these are called Friends and Family. Shady *** Champ's employees telling customers they sold out so that they their Friends and Family can come scoop it.

We need that online release man 
mean.gif
Like 80-90% of these stores are pulling this ****. I found out the 72-10 XI's restocked at a FTL near me a few months back. I told my brother who wanted them and we drove out to pick them up which was only a 2-5 min drive. I called to confirm sizes on the way and dude told me FSR, tell your friends we just got a shipment. We get there few mins later and now smallest size is a 10.5. 

Think I met you briefly yesterday at champs. Did you end up picking up the navy's? Btw. Glad to hear someone out there trying to help people out. I used to do that back in the days on here and help people out and cop for them. Maybe i will run into you again when the creams do arrive. Just don't take my 11 =P
Maybe, I was at Champs in Arden Faire, black Qasa Highs, black sweater and jeans haha and no ended up getting those Circle Knit NMDs

Last edited:
Man I got black y3s for 200 yest but seeing the white and black pair, im kind of salty that the size 11s sold out before I could pick those up the other day

If anyone is feeling nice feel free to bless me with a matches code 
frown.gif

We just need to get that MF chain going again.  The black Y3's are too tempting to pass up. 
Man i had a link from matches sent to me a few days ago. I guess someone made a purchase with my code. I opened it yesterday it was done for. It looked like it would've worked the day it was sent to me. 

Maybe, I was at Champs in Arden Faire, black Qasa Highs, black sweater and jeans haha and no ended up getting those Circle Knit NMDs
yup. I was wearing the lush red NMD's and you told me that you went to footlocker and asked them also. You also asked if I was on NT. I came back after 5 when I got off work. I assume you called today to see if they got the rest of their shipment.

yup. I was wearing the lush red NMD's and you told me that you went to footlocker and asked them also. You also asked if I was on NT. I came back after 5 when I got off work. I assume you called today to see if they got the rest of their shipment.
Here you are on NT[emoji]128527[/emoji] Haha but ya man I stayed around till 4ish when they told me the next shipment wasn't coming. Called this morning was told Monday again, so I guess I'll call again Monday morning and confirm.

Mine doesnt work anymore, After I gave out to a few folks here. I think there's a limit. 

You could try though. The process will be like:

1. Purchase something without a code.

2. It will pop up to refer a friend.

3. Start referring via emails

Im hearing the new refer a friend program only give out 10% instead of 75 off.

Here you are on NT[emoji]128527[/emoji] Haha but ya man I stayed around till 4ish when they told me the next shipment wasn't coming. Called this morning was told Monday again, so I guess I'll call again Monday morning and confirm.
Yeah. I try to stay away from NT. Not a good place to visit when you have addictive tendencies. I went berserk on shoes back in 2003-5, so now I have a roomful of unused shoes lol. Nice meeting you though.

I like those collabs a lot. Its unfortunate those accounts seem to be nonexistent in my area - accept for maybe Undefeated. I wish someone would bless me with a 9.5 :smile: As it is right now, I can't even get to the screen in time to place an order. Hopefully the prices will lower in a month or two.

1. SNS

2. SB

3. HB

4. WW

5. Creams  

6. HS 

7. Greywools  

8. OG

9. Whites 

Still looking for a pair of creams and a pair of solar reds  .

Doubled on the SNS so good 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom