ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For all you guys trying to zg knit black/white, they restock size UK 7 and UK 7.5 for Spainin farfetch so price is around $309 so use ur farfetch code!

Link
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/me...406440.aspx?storeid=9794&size=28&ffref=pp_osb
Looks like previously posted codes are all used. Anybody got one for me? 
glasses.gif

If anyone knows where I can cop size 7 women's grey ub's please PM me

Thanks in advance

Peace

Anyone around Towson/Baltimore area Looking for core blacks FTL in Towson mall got 11-12 and a lot of gs sizes and they got navys idk what sizes tho

Online? If so where
Someone proxy me a pair of creams and ill spill the beans 
roll.gif

EDIT: im joking but really if u can hook it up xD. Let me ask my friend first when he wakes. If he doesnt cop it ill post it

Last edited:
Called ftl and they said they weren't getting the chalks in. Funny that champs said the same thing, then I went in and they were sitting on display.

Still looking for some help finding a pair of those GS white Ultra Boosts that are floating around at Foot Lockers and Footactions and stuff... The SKU is 6370863904060 (size 6 GS).

I tried calling the Foot Locker 1-800 number and I did an online chat as well but unfortunately the online support doesn't have access to those SKUs, only what's available online. They said you'd have to go in store to find stock.

So if anyone could help me out... (I'm in Canada, can't really go myself lol)

Last edited:
Guys I just asked footlocker to scan the SKU for the creams. She told me green acres location has them!!! I think this restock is real. She wouldn't order in store for me though

Edit: called green acres valley stream and the guy pretended to have no idea what I was talking about. Sounds like they're backdooring all the pairs

Last edited:
Champs got to eat first on the East Coast. Maybe Footlocker gets to eat first on the Best Coast. :lol:  

Then again, Champs actually tweeted a photo of the Creams on their Twitter prior to the release. Footlocker has done no such thing. 

Best coast indeed. But yeah. I think the east got to "eat" first because of their proximity to their distribution warehouses maybe?

Back
Top Bottom