ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thanks copped Wmns Size 10.5!! I know its being said a lot here.. But if my other UBs are size 9.5 and fit perfect. This wmns 10.5 should fit the same right?
It has been said, yes. I have done it, and they are a bit more snug. I had to return actually. Difference is in the width. They were the same length, but width made the difference for me. Were too tight after an hour or so.

Thanks copped Wmns Size 10.5!! I know its being said a lot here.. But if my other UBs are size 9.5 and fit perfect. This wmns 10.5 should fit the same right?
Not to burst your bubble but that has been sold out for a while now. Order might be cancelled or you might receive a different pair. I hope I am wrong though.

Anyone made som cool ropelace swaps and want to share? Thinking about doing swaps on all white and core blacks

Not to burst your bubble but that has been sold out for a while now. Order might be cancelled or you might receive a different pair. I hope I am wrong though.
I hope it doesn't. Wont be mad if it does get cancelled anyway

Ugh man, farfetched keeps going up and down. They were down below 309 a minute ago.. then I tried to check out and it bumped back up to 319 :lol:

Alright Adidas, today's my birthday so what I need you to do is make this ADC cream restock happen or else get FTL to confirm that they're getting in theirs so I can finally get myself a pair. I'm already buying my own gift here, so it's the least you can do for me. 
nerd.gif

Somebody lying and I'm late to work now

I'm at green acres right now and the manager saying they didn't get creams in at all. And don't know if they are getting them in

Back
Top Bottom