ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha I'm furious right now man. You sure they're gone or you think I could go now and try?

Definitely sold out, I watched him hand the last 12.5 and size 13 out. He announced sold out to everyone else who was trying to get a pair. Could be worth a shot tho. Last week with champs Roosevelt field, they got a first shipment in at around 10am, and then around 1pm they got another shipment

Based on that pic, I would say so...  Looks like an FTL uniform to me...
Yep.. and look a clipboard of all the employees bd'd. smfh 
roll.gif

Definitely sold out, I watched him hand the last 12.5 and size 13 out. He announced sold out to everyone else who was trying to get a pair. Could be worth a shot tho. Last week with champs Roosevelt field, they got a first shipment in at around 10am, and then around 1pm they got another shipment

Damn no one was there when I rolled in, 15 min later they're all gone? Any other FTL in the area getting them you think?

Damn no one was there when I rolled in, 15 min later they're all gone? Any other FTL in the area getting them you think?

Shipment probably came in around 11:15-11:30. Sold out by 12:30. I watched two guys walk out with a combined 4 pairs, and another kid walked out with 2 pairs. Saw someone sliding people cash outside by the kiosks to check out pairs as well. I think they only had like a total of 10 pairs. They will probably be able to place an Instore order now if you show up with a sku. She told me they could place those, but only if the store your placing from had the shoe in stock at a point.

Last edited:
Shipment probably came in around 11:15-11:30. Sold out by 12:30. I watched two guys walk out with a combined 4 pairs, and another kid walked out with 2 pairs. Saw someone sliding people cash outside by the kiosks to check out pairs as well. I think they only had like a total of 10 pairs. They will probably be able to place an Instore order now if you show up with a sku. She told me they could place those, but only if the store your placing from had the shoe in stock at a point.

If I go back and they allow me to do that I will definitely give a big shout out to you for that. Don't really feel like going back for nothing though

CONGRATS @tjg3

I pmed you with details.

Thanks everyone who pmed me or replied.  Hopefully I can do this in the future but don't count on it haha

Here's the video for anyone interested

https://www.hangwith.com/user/rayisherexd/570b01e4e4b0edcd033049ab (you might have to make an account to watch)
@rayisherexd  came through. PM'd me on Sunday. I Venmo'd him on Monday and I have the Creams today. I normally wouldn't Venmo someone but he's legit. Great communication. Double boxed and an awesome deal. This guy helped me out big time and I appreciate it. Definitely a great member! I will definitely be contacting him for any paid I can't find in the future.

Hard to find trustworthy people these days but ray is one.

I'm loving my black&white ZG knits, now I want to get a black pair. Any one have a 10% off or $75 off Matches code to TRADE for a $50 off Farfetch code?

Back
Top Bottom