ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LA heads, not just SM dropping creams. Got two so I was able to double up and take care of a friend..

Just gave FTL SoHo a call this time, couldn't even get through. Busy tone... could be a good sign or just ppl going crazy on every FTL location

Seriously, if anyone can help me grab a pair. I will greatly appreciate it. Being a Canadian is hard as ****.

Longtime lurker: first post

I knew that FTL would get some creams after the pic that champs posted (Navy and creams side by side) and my local FTL has a dedicated adidas section that currently has the navy's. My theory is that if your FTL has or had navy's, they will more than likely get some creams.

I went by there today and theyre still unpacking todays shipment (they get them every tues and thurs) and told me to go back after 3 pm CST. Will update around then, hope I could help

Longtime lurker: first post

I knew that FTL would get some creams after the pic that champs posted (Navy and creams side by side) and my local FTL has a dedicated adidas section that currently has the navy's. My theory is that if your FTL has or had navy's, they will more than likely get some creams.

I went by there today and theyre still unpacking todays shipment (they get them every tues and thurs) and told me to go back after 3 pm CST. Will update around then, hope I could help
Thats good info

I think right now its safe to say that people are more in to creams than triple black until you see trips in person...  

I have a strange feeling you're going to be wrong about that.

just realized you said "until you see trips in person"

Last edited:
My fellow LI NT'ers Roosevelt field is sold out and NOT taking in store orders. Smith haven mall has a 13 left for anybody out east with big feet. Any other insight let me know as I am still trying to track down my 9
wtf smithhaven got in ultra boosts? and my god people on long island buy way too fast jesus 

I think my timing was shear luck, I saw a white truck leaving the parking lot and thought to myself maybe Creams were in that truck, guess so. :smokin

I have a strange feeling you're going to be wrong about that.

just realized you said "until you see trips in person"
Hahaha!  Yep, once we actually see it then we can do a fair assessment...

Arent they going to be gradient pattern?   

Eh...  No one will touch that ebay listings...  $250 max is what Im still willing to pay for my size if I need to get another one...  

Back
Top Bottom