ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I called smith haven for the hell of it (second biggest mall next to Roosevelt) so I figured they'd get them. Walt Whitman not getting them I think those are the only two spots. Any idea of another shipment coming in or is that it?
id have no idea of another shipment honestly didnt think smithhaven would get them since they never get ultra boosts. i might just go thursday morning and ask instore since i live like 5 min away

Just swung by SoHo FTL, no creams. said he didn't know whether or not they'd be getting em, but shipments are Tuesday / Thursday so I'm gonna check back then. Looks like most east coast locations are still a bust which might mean they're just waiting on shipments to come in. Dude also said the last shipment they got were navys, so if the correlation between navys and creams is forreal, this location has potential

Last edited:
Called the Philly Footlockers. They're only saying they have whites with no knowledge of whether or not they're getting creams. Might go down there after work to check it out.

Fox hills is lit. I copped. There was a dude with HB UBs I saw at FTL and then adidas atore. He didn't even realize they had creams even though I copped right in front of him [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]
FYI I got the ONLY sz 9.5 they had. 1 per person, tried to oop for my homie. 

I'm surprised that big retailers are getting them and no word from smaller spots like Ruvilla 

Yeah but 10-15 pairs a store is small as hell. My FTL had a size run basically, a NTer PM'ed for a 10.5 (my size) and I told him I think I took the only one, and his cuzzo went a little after me and confirmed.

Called the Philly Footlockers. They're only saying they have whites with no knowledge of whether or not they're getting creams. Might go down there after work to check it out.
Which ones did you call? I called several Philly FTL and they all said they don't carry any UB's.

God damn man, I'm just sitting at work like: 

Damn these weekday afternoon drops man! 
mad.gif

Lurkers over here getting their whole family pairs and I can't even get one 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom