ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Little bit off topic of the Cream talk, but does anyone know if there's custom duty if you buy from Farfetch? There wasn't any shipping cost but would they charge me once the item gets to the US?

Thanks!
No, they recently changed the threshold to $800. So, unless you bought over $800 worth of stuff, you'll be fine.

Last edited:
Little bit off topic of the Cream talk, but does anyone know if there's custom duty if you buy from Farfetch? There wasn't any shipping cost but would they charge me once the item gets to the US?

Thanks!

We cover the cost of import duties on orders to the European Union, USA, Canada, China, Australia, Puerto Rico, Switzerland, Singapore, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Qatar, India, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Thailand, U.A.E, Japan and Mexico– the price you see is the price you pay. For all other customers, import duty is not included in the prices you see online. You may have to pay import duties upon receipt of your order or at a later date depending on your customs authority. Click here for more details.

But we're suppose to accept this though, right?
F that mess man. Disgusting. 
mean.gif

Literally minutes after I walked out of the store with my pair, the worker said one guy came in and bought all of their stock. Crazy. I was in the mall maybe for a total of 15 minutes.. Good thing you already found a pair.

wow thats crazy, smh

We cover the cost of import duties on orders to the European Union, USA, Canada, China, Australia, Puerto Rico, Switzerland, Singapore, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Qatar, India, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Thailand, U.A.E, Japan and Mexico– the price you see is the price you pay. For all other customers, import duty is not included in the prices you see online. You may have to pay import duties upon receipt of your order or at a later date depending on your customs authority. Click here for more details.
Thanks for the info fam

Well 20% discount off each pair 153. Each. Sell for 255 each. Around $600 profit. You almost had it.
well actualllyyyyyy.

(180x.085(sales tax estimate)+ 180)x.8(your discount) x 6= your investment=955.8

255x6= your gross sales=1530

YOUR NET PROFIT= YOUR GROSS SALES- YOUR INVESTMENT=1530-955.8=574.2

you almost had it

Last edited:
at the end of the day, we're resellers one way or another. If you have 100+ shoes, eventually you're a reseller.

I never cop a shoe to sell (although if given the chance, i'd cop yeezy's to definitely sell), but because of the amount of pairs i have, I eventually have to sell some to clear room.

This whole game is one big Herb fest.

the blatant disregard for Meths warning is hilarious. No damns given in here. Some of you won;t be here for much longer.

Is goat legit might scoop a pair from there??
we'll find out in a few business days haha.

I ordered a 10.5 pair and its in transit to GOAT for verification.

Pretty cool how they give you a status as to what the shoe is going through at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom