ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FTL - Parks Arlington, TX  got theirs in. Called around 7 and girl said they didn't them.  Felt overzealous and drove to the mall anyways to just chat it up with anybody I could find that might help me know when they'd get them and BAM, they had just set them out five minutes before I walked in
pimp.gif
 Got two in my size so I don't have to worry about this mess again for a good while.  

Hit them up early tomorrow morning and hopefully some fellow NTers can eat too. Just remember that the store is on second floor where the Footaction was during the remodel...above Buckle by Macy's.  They are remodeling the other store under the food court.  

Man I swear the bay area is shady as ish**. they won't release the cremes out near the HoH where I live. It's crazy but oh well, it's been like that for years now. It is what it is. Lol

Probably the one about no selling, buying or trading in forum...... I mean that would be my guess

EDIT: thread*

Last edited:
at the end of the day, we're resellers one way or another. If you have 100+ shoes, eventually you're a reseller.

I never cop a shoe to sell (although if given the chance, i'd cop yeezy's to definitely sell), but because of the amount of pairs i have, I eventually have to sell some to clear room.

This whole game is one big Herb fest.

Big difference between selling used good years later and clearing out stock and flipping the same day. At least IMO. Fortunately I haven't gotten to the point where I had to clear out any stock.

Per texian texian , this is totally acceptable

Oh not this again.

Look, if you want to be a tattle-tale, by all means, do! Thats your god given right. The fact of the matter is, we have all resold shoes, and we all would hook up a friend or family first before an absolute stranger - proof in this thread. Why are these employees any different?

Big difference between selling used good years later and clearing out stock and flipping the same day. At least IMO. Fortunately I haven't gotten to the point where I had to clear out any stock.

Big difference between getting rid of shoes and copping as many as you can to resell.

Resellers, I will gladly help you recoup some of your sunk retail costs on the creams lol

ADC or bust at this point

Last edited:
Big difference between getting rid of shoes and copping as many as you can to resell.

I should clarify: the first reference to clearing out stock was about clearing out the store to resell. The second reference was to clearing out your personal stock to make room.

New colorways are fire. It's crazy because Nike hasn't really came out with anime thing that captured the eye that's releasing soon. Seems like things have shifted.

Back
Top Bottom