ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone knows any champs or footlocker in Arizona still carries the white / creams / 3Ms in a size Us 9.5?

Rushed to southcoast again after work for another L. This threads been really helpful though. Unfortunately, working makes it hard to catch these restocks unless you're by the mall or have some luck. Need that adc restock to happen before I leave for my trip
what size were you looking for?

Last edited:
what size were you looking for?

9/9.5 prefer 9.5 they had both sizes when I called but I was at work til 6 and I work in HB. I was so close to getting em. Tried having my friend pick me up a pair, but the one per customer stopped that from happening.

Man back in the day I told you guys skateparkoftampa dropped the dunk tiffanys. I copped a pair. :smokin

Omg good times!!!! Skateparkoftampa supplied me with my p-rod 2 blk elephant prints. Their site was soooooooo amateurish but got the job done:smile:

Last edited:
People have to realize that sellers on sites like grailed will only go so low. Even at $250 theres barely any profit and its even less obviously shipping internationally. Facebook groups are the way to go

So whats up with these triple blacks....

Last edited:
Managed to find someone who wanted to swap 11s for 10s. Apparently all these store shipments are kinda ****** up since the store he went to only had 10s and the one I went to only had 11s.

I wish I was in the US now, willing to do the legwork to get these creams. Unfortunately it's not the case. I got a friend in Santa Clara and got him to call nearby FTL/Champs, but they didn't have any. Asking him to go to the store without assurance would be too much. FTL not allowing shipping stock from other branches as well. Willing to buy off Ebay to ship to my friend but prices still too steep, waiting for them to go down to below $250.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Check out some Bay Area FB groups. I'm sure you can find a pair relatively close to your friend. Down here in LA the prices have been dropping to 250 and lower

I wish I was in the US now, willing to do the legwork to get these creams. Unfortunately it's not the case. I got a friend in Santa Clara and got him to call nearby FTL/Champs, but they didn't have any. Asking him to go to the store without assurance would be too much. FTL not allowing shipping stock from other branches as well. Willing to buy off Ebay to ship to my friend but prices still too steep, waiting for them to go down to below $250.
mean.gif

Last edited:
People should really look into FB groups more often.

makes me happy seeing creams go for 220-240 all day :smile:

Hope it goes even lower so everyone can get a pair.

LOL at people who want cross-border/overseas shipping for US continental pricing 
roll.gif

Seriously, if the difference between $240 and $250 is a deal breaker, ya'll shouldn't buy these shoes.  Resellers suck but how much is your time worth? You willing to spend hours sending out offers and negotiating?  Bide your time or pull the trigger but stop complaining.

Last edited:
Ive been messing with the Solar Boosts.
Even when I grabbed my first pair of UB I was talked into it because I didn't like the look(still don't really) but the comfort immediately sold me.

Shorty after I realized the hype and my desire faded due to the scarceness but I already had a Solar Boost and knew the comfort on those as well. Easy grab, nobody wants them, not near as comfortable as full UB but still WAY more comfortable than any other shoe I own.

mean.gif

Same here. Kinda tempted to just ask my friend in states to pay resale for me for creams/trip whites instead of asking him to keep going down to physical stores to check for stocks. Damn troublesome for him.

People should really look into FB groups more often.

makes me happy seeing creams go for 220-240 all day :smile:

Hope it goes even lower so everyone can get a pair.

Doubt they'd go lower than 220 considering 200 is retail after taxes depending what state you're in

Anyone have a link to one of these facebook groups I can join then? If I can score 250-260 shipped to Canada I'll pick em up.

Man, i can't wait for the triple black and the new triple white UB. After these two, i will be done for a while.

Back
Top Bottom