ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone have a link to one of these facebook groups I can join then? If I can score 250-260 shipped to Canada I'll pick em up.

You'd be hard pressed to find that price, even in fb groups. Most want to keep them in the US to avoid potential hassle for such a small pay out. $270-280 is more realistic. You got to remember that as soon as that pair crosses the border, shipping is $30+. Someone who sells for $260 shipped to you is a good Samaritan. I wouldn't even ask a US homie, who doesn't intend on grabbing a pair for himself, to oop me for that price.

SIZE 14 Creams on eBay. They really do exist.

However:

1) he claims it is from Champs but Champs didn't release past size 13.
2) the receipt he shows isn't a size 14 champs SKU. The SKU is for a size 8.5.
3) Has the Champs sticker on the box.
4) Also has the 1/16 restock production date.
5) I'm confused.
6) Passing.

Last edited:
Anybody know of any websites carrying the Creams in a size 13.

Not trying to pay $250+.

Would prefer to pay $225.

White multicolor toe UB's may take longer than expected to release.  One retailer officially cancelled their release due to delayed production and delivery.  They originally had an order in for about 150.

Along with Adidas taking the page down, it might be widespread.

Anybody know of any websites carrying the Creams in a size 13.

Not trying to pay $250+.

Would prefer to pay $225.

Not saying that it's impossible to find a deal like that now, but you'll probably have better luck with that price if ADC releases these Chalk's as well.

However:

5) I'm confused.
6) Passing.

I was thinking about this the other day: What about using the 'Make Offer' option on Goat? It might also be worth pursuing low-balling one of the greener resellers, on the off chance they bite. Conversely, the offer sits there, while you wait for the possible ADC re-drop, and you can rescind it, if that happens before there are any takers.

I was thinking about this the other day: What about using the 'Make Offer' option on Goat? It might also be worth pursuing low-balling one of the greener resellers, on the off chance they bite. Conversely, the offer sits there, while you wait for the possible ADC re-drop, and you can rescind it, if that happens before there are any takers.
Does GOAT allow you to cancel an offer if you decide to not want the shoes anymore? Never tried that Make Offer option on there

Not sure if this applies with military discount but some dude in line by me tried to use his employee discount (he works at foot locker I guess they're interchangeable?) and the champs employee that the creams are excluded from any discount.
As always, this is a case by case basis. I reused a $20 off coupon no problem 

Im not a fan of the white gradients as it is, so doubt ill change my mind with all white gradients. However, those TB's are fuego :smokin
I got to agree with you. Og pattern>2017 samples pattern>gradient. The only gradient im willing to cop is the TB.

If a selling hasn't taken your offer you can just cancel. However if you already confirmed, you have 3 hours to cancel or I think your card will be charged.

https://www.airgoat.com/faq
Beat me to it. QFT.

The idea being that at that point they've agreed to 'your' price. In the meantime, you wait for ADC or continue your own hunt, and if you cook before anyone confirms, you just pull the offer.

However:

5) I'm confused.
6) Passing.

FYI

my brother called the woodfield champs yesterday and all they had left was a 9, 11, and 14. so 14 is legit.
my pear from yesterday's restock has a mfr date of 1/16 as well.
i think the champs sku starts with 04? i dont have the box in front of me.

Back
Top Bottom