ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will a lot more Bay Area heads be able to eat for once? I think there were only a handful this past week. Gonna try my luck today and see if I can get just ONE pair at a FTL today

I think I want to excahange my 13 for a 12. Whick FTL are you going to? Please be on the lookout for some navys prolly gonna try and do this this weekend.

Gotta find that dang reciept tho

I called a local FTL that showed up on the launch locator for today and they did get a shipment of limited sizes.  Worth checking it out if you're still on the hunt.

Our Footsies got it Tuesday...  Which didnt even pop up in the launch locator...  Then again, Champs did pop up after last weeks stock and they still got some...  
Plus UTC doesn't show up, and they got some Tuesday didn't they?

I think ADC had smaller sizes from the last drop and barneys/mrporter as well. That's about it tho.
Smallest I remember seeing from Barneys was men's 7 or 8. 
ohwell.gif

If anyone hears of a size 14 cream in stock anywhere, please let know.  Sounds like some Champs have them.

If a selling hasn't taken your offer you can just cancel. However if you already confirmed, you have 3 hours to cancel or I think your card will be charged.

https://www.airgoat.com/faq

Be careful with this, if a seller confirms then you hve to contact GOAT to cancel. I accidently placed an order for PB's and the seller confirmed literally the same time (guess he was looking at the app at the same time) and I wasnt able to cancel until I called.

Back
Top Bottom