ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FYI

my brother called the woodfield champs yesterday and all they had left was a 9, 11, and 14. so 14 is legit.
my pear from yesterday's restock has a mfr date of 1/16 as well.
i think the champs sku starts with 04? i dont have the box in front of me.
Champs appeared to have lied to me on multiple occasions.  Thanks for the info.  Repped.

I tried GOAT out for the first time and my experience was smooth. They keep you updated on your order throughout entire process and authenticate for free. It may take slightly longer than normal because they are the middle man, but you remove all chance of getting fake shoes. I placed my order Friday afternoon 4/8/16 and received my order on Thursday 4/14/16.

Not really feeling these sock lining ultraboost, anyone else agree or is it just me?
I love PK but just can't do the tube sock look on these or the NMDs.  Got some Frees with that same ankle opening a while back and I never wore them.

Looks like I'm gonna be going back to my local Foot Locker today to see if they got another shipment today. Hopefully I can exchange for my size, bought a size 9 earlier this week

Will a lot more Bay Area heads be able to eat for once? I think there were only a handful this past week. Gonna try my luck today and see if I can get just ONE pair at a FTL today

Back
Top Bottom