ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sunvalley Mall CA ftl said hey got em weds and sold out, over the phone. Not sure I believe them. Why would they get them earlier then everyone.

Will Champs still do an instore order from another store with stock like at the beginning of this madness?

Good deal, been trying to do this for a few people in thread with a size 8 but dudes still holding out hope :lol:

Lol, guilty. 30 dollars go a long way! :lol:

Can you really blame us though? There have been restocks for the past two weeks at stores other than Adidas. People like me still believe that there's no way Adidas drops these without selling them out of their own company.

Last edited:

Dude felt disrespected , I even ask if I could use my gift card .. It's kinda sad but I'm a cool laid back dude didn't make a scene or anything .

I'm still mad they didn't let this guy use his military .
I was able to get 2 pairs in Orlando today but nowhere would give me military discount and they was acting like I was crazy for asking. Smh. Still happy I got my pairs tho
If it's Champs, anything with a release date attached to it is a no-go. They're the stingiest with the military discount. HoH are the best, followed by regular FTLs, then Footaction. That's been my experience from Florida to Texas to California and everything in between (At least across the I-10 corridor). Of course YMMV. But overall, particularly the HoH, I've gotten the best service and they're the most liberal with discounts. That said, a majority of my money goes to FTL of the 4 under the same umbrella. Used to be Eastbay because I didn't pay tax in TX and FL. CA is a different animal and you have to pay on EAS, so I haven't shopped there in almost a year.

Sun Valley FTL had their shipment in the back on Tuesday -- the girl working there offered to ask her manager to see if they could pull my size for me, but they said the shipment was too big and couldn't spend all afternoon looking for one particular shoe/size. Said to come back the following day between 10a-12p since that's when they would've unboxed everything.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it next day since I had work. And from what I read on here, people did buy pairs on Wednesday.

Only large sizes? Notice any 8s left by any chance? Ah who am I kidding, even if there was, it's probably cooked by now
laugh.gif
i was looking for 9 but i think the dude said 7 and 12 or 13 or something.

I said screw it and locked in on GOAT for 245. I'm gonna pick up the Wool Greys or Whites next week since my Hibbert Sports got them.

Good deal, been trying to do this for a few people in thread with a size 8 but dudes still holding out hope :lol:

Lol, guilty. 30 dollars go a long way! :lol:

Can you really blame us though? There have been restocks for the past two weeks at stores other than Adidas. People like me still believe that there's no way Adidas drops these without selling them out of their own company.

Well it would only cost you $215 if you was about that gift payment life :lol: .. but I understand where you coming from.

Back
Top Bottom