ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

People have already posted in hand pics, I don't know why this is still being debated haha.
I think it's just the kids release that got people in denial.

How they got the kids release right and messed up the adults color blocking is amazing.

How they got the kids release right and messed up the adults color blocking is amazing.
Whatever Adidas designer is behind the gradients must have compromising photos of his boss.  He must be stopped.

Last edited:
Damn I actually really like the grey stripe now. Thanks for the in store pic. Can't wait to see if these are more comfortable with the all around prime knit to the heel.

Last edited:
First time long time. Just picked up continental core blacks. Grey on toe is subtle like others have said.

First UBs since I missed on creams.

Really contemplating scooping up these core blacks from the Glendale Galleria. Can't really decide between those and the navy's, though

So I've had to tune a lot of the thread out today haha, but am I reading correctly that some spots got the new gradient core blacks already?

laugh.gif
 Watch the OG Whites prices shoot up 

Someone offered me both worn once true blue 3s and wc4s for a pair of highsnobs. Yes or no?

Back
Top Bottom