ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So I've had to tune a lot of the thread out today haha, but am I reading correctly that some spots got the new gradient core blacks already?
Yep, the rep that helped me told me they got both colorways in this morning.

Man I just cant get down with this new pattern.

I'll take og Cores and Whites any day. Thanks for confirmation
Np.  I want the OG Core Black PK with the conti-sole and I would be sold for another pair of blacks.

im waiting for some other variations of mystery grey
High Snobs? lol

Someone offered me both worn once true blue 3s and wc4s for a pair of highsnobs. Yes or no?
If you paid retail for the highsnobs and like both shoes, sounds like a deal.   Like dude wrote above, true blue OGs are coming out later this year. 

Yo did you cop this AM?
Nah, was swamped with work.  But some cool local dudes on here copped me a pair.   But not really feeling them though. 
sick.gif
   Oh and cancel the search party for that one pair I told you about. 
smokin.gif

My 2 cents now that I have a minute. I knocked these pretty hard when pics surfaced. I still like the contrast the black bottom sole provided on the og whites but these have grown on me. I copped this am cause I was able to and didnt want to regret it down the line. They grey is decent and I dont mind it and gives it a more athletic look then the s77416 whites so its a bit different in that aspect. The biggest worry I have is the boost sole color because it looks kinda dingy in the stock pics. Worst comes to worst they go back or to a member. I couldnt help but :rofl: at all these hypebeasts who were salty and in disbelief. I understand not all upset are of that variety but entertaining none the less.

Nah, was swamped with work.  But some cool local dudes on here copped me a pair.   But not really feeling them though.  :x    Oh and cancel the search party for that one pair I told you about.  :smokin

Aweee shhii thats whats up :smokin

I got a pair of creams (size 10)- shout out to @agrizzly21 for looking out!

the width is perfect, but the length is a little long.

I have a little more than a thumb's width from my big toe to the tip of the shoe

Anyone else with this problem?

i guess i can live with it but i'm not totally comfortable with it.

should i just bite the bullet and keep it or should i sell it?

Dont like the grey on new blacks gotta look for a core black og now. Who can oop me i got highsnobs to trade.

Imo the gap between the two isnt that big but the nod def goes to og whites

Yeah agreed. The only plus I see from the new pair is the knit going all around the entire shoe. The white sole doesn't sell me, even if it's continental.

OG whites and OG CB's look better than the new versions IMO.  

Still surprised they are moving away from the original knit pattern.  It was perfect.

Side by side the og whites look so much better.

Imo the gap between the two isnt that big but the nod def goes to og whites

The light grey doesn't bother me, its just the gradient pattern knit. Still haven't seen a pair of good looking gradient ub yet.
OG whites and OG CB's look better than the new versions IMO.  

Still surprised they are moving away from the original knit pattern.  It was perfect.

This.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom