ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Triple blacks and I'm done for 2016. 
nthat.gif

When UB first came out I bought an OG pair for $135 thinking $180 is way too expensive. I was sure I was only going to get just that pair. Then they finally came in the mail and look at me now XD
Even got that backup pair of Creams for when you grow into a 9.5 
laugh.gif

Still remember picking up my grey wools for 100~ thinking they can't be worth it

Even got that backup pair of Creams for when you grow into a 9.5 :lol:

Still remember picking up my grey wools for 100~ thinking they can't be worth it

Lol nah that 9.5 is an oop for my brother. Gonna fly home for the summer and give them to him. Don't be sending me PMs now...

Last edited:
 I saw the text, but I also saw the tab on the right that mentioned July 1. They might be off, but that's where I got the date from.
Yeah I saw that tab too, my whole point was don't take these BS dates on SC and other blogs as gospel. Especially when their release page has conflicting information. They're pulling all their info from rumors on the internet, a good deal of it come from this very thread.

The original release of the Triple Blacks was scheduled for mid-April and they got pushed back, so it's anyone's guess at this point when they'll drop.

Lol nah that 9.5 is an oop for my brother. Gonna fly home for the summer and give them to him. Don't be sending me PMs now...
I'm doing this almost exact thing. Going to visit my brother in July. Picked up a pair of creams for him a couple months ago to surprise him with. He has no idea, and they'll be his first UBs.

Yeah I saw that tab too, my whole point was don't take these BS dates on SC and other blogs as gospel. Especially when their release page has conflicting information. They're pulling all their info from rumors on the internet, a good deal of it come from this very thread.

The original release of the Triple Blacks was scheduled for mid-April and they got pushed back, so it's anyone's guess at this point when they'll drop.

Ahhhh, I see the greater point you're making. I agree with you, and have found that to be true with other shoes (such as Posites and Prestos).

The tough part now is not knowing when they'll release. Hopefully more sooner than later.

Not sure if this was posted already...  Saw it on FB

"Poor mans SB" :lol:

http://oneness287.com/collections/all/products/adidas-ultra-boost-st-womens

These are nicer than the SB :lol:

Joined the boost family started off with Black 2.0 and OG White! Now time to hunt a sz 10 Cream UB then thats probably it for me

It probably won't be! Lol.

:lol: Everyone in this thread probably started with the same mentality

Back
Top Bottom