ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea the lurkers probably jumped on your post lol.
Good looks tho
lol they actually emailed me around 2 PM notifying a restock, surprised no one caught that earlier. Was anyone able to cop from the first LN-CC deal last week? if so, how long did it take for them to deliver 

lol they actually emailed me around 2 PM notifying a restock, surprised no one caught that earlier. Was anyone able to cop from the first LN-CC deal last week? if so, how long did it take for them to deliver 

People probably didn't select that "notify me when the size is back in stock" feature, I used that on the Matches restock and and sizes sat for a little too

just copped 2 pairs ultra triple white for 150 per pair....with a discount code from a running store ^^

Santa Monica Adidas has the new black in smaller and large sizes, 9-11 are sold out

They just received a shipment of the new blue in a good size run

They have the red in good sizes also.

So the new solar red UBs. I kinda think they look cool in pictures. Worth it with a 15% off ADC coupon? Thoughts those of you who have them?

triple whites nearly sold out on adidas eu....only 13+ available. they will restock at some point for sure, but i did not expect this.....

Copped the triple whites 2 days ago and now I'm tempted to get the 3.0 reds that have just arrived on Adidas EU. Has anyone got any more pictures of them with black laces? I can only find the same one pic.

My girl is going to kill me... 
ohwell.gif

Copped the triple whites 2 days ago and now I'm tempted to get the 3.0 reds that have just arrived on Adidas EU. Has anyone got any more pictures of them with black laces? I can only find the same one pic.

My girl is going to kill me... :\  

You mean 2.0 or whats officially known as UB Gradients. There are no 2.0s or 3.0s really.

Bout to score a great deal for a pair of creams in a 10.5, 190 local pickup DS. Not my size though but hopefully swap for my size

Man I must look and cart the red gradients on RRS 2-3 times a day and then walk away, love them in some pictures and others just meh.

I think the orange bottom, orange tongue accent and the red stripe in the heel cup will save me $160.

Back
Top Bottom