ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i can't find the page it was discussed, how do you get it down to $145 on RRS?
$145ish was on backcountry.com pretty sure. with VIP on RRS I think they're like $165.

I had a pair (from adc) and thought they looked really good but returned them because they'd be $30 cheaper from rrs.

just copped y-3s so not sure i will follow through on the solar reds again.

This is the first review I've seen on the new Solar Reds and it convinced me to cop and even leave the red laces in...

It's a good look at the shoe that with good lighting that any other pics I saw lacked.

The laces aren't red, trust me.

Just a heads up, LN-CC restocked a few sizes of the black Y3 ZG prime knits. Comes out to $210 shipped http://www.ln-cc.com/en/men/shoes/s...akers-in-black-and-white/094056559513511.html
Picked these up when you first posted a few days ago, got them in hand now. Thanks @fatalblitz  for looking out!! 
happy.gif

Did you already get yours? I'll have to make the call when mine come in but worst case I'll just throw black laces on them
Yeah...they're very bright, infrared bright, but may be even brighter than that.  The laces and the outsoles are the same color.  Similar to the solebox color, but a definitely a notch brighter.  

Last edited:
My black laces with the gold ends on my OG ultras ripped. Anybody not using their OG laces and willing to sell? Please PM me!

Yeah...they're very bright, infrared bright, but may be even brighter than that.  The laces and the outsoles are the same color.  Similar to the solebox color, but a definitely a notch brighter.  
Yeah I can def see it in that pic, I sorta assumed they'd be a SBish color... Good looks!

Good looking out- would Champs be able to lookup other stores stock and get them shipped? I asked a couple before and they basically said if they dont carry them they cant get them...
I called up hoping it was navy but its the Aq5932 - royal
They did it for me and some others with the creams. Just depends on what salesperson you talk to and if they want to do it or not. They can but they don't have to lol.

Wonder if someone would trade Flu Games for my extra pair of Creams. Flu's look amazing in person.
You should easily be able to make that trade. If lucky, you could even sell the creams & buy a pair of Flu Games on GOAT or StockX & still have money left over. 

They did it for me and some others with the creams. Just depends on what salesperson you talk to and if they want to do it or not. They can but they don't have to lol.

Not necessarily, Champs doesn't necessarily make pairs available for in-store ordering. The use two separate systems to search for shoes within a certain radius and looking up for ordering.

Back
Top Bottom