ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got home from a 2.5 week excursion in Europe. Brought my MG Ultra boosts with me to amsterdam, rome, Amalfi coast, London and Paris...I realized we are spoiled AF in the U.S. dude working at Collete in Paris practically grabbed me and asked if they were samples. The manager of No. 42 in Paris said he would pay me €400 for a DS pair of Creams. He said only 12 pairs released in all of Europe. Never broke so many necks with a shoe that was practically a GR here [emoji]128514[/emoji]

How times have changed for adidas heads in the US. Feeling pretty grateful.

Last edited:
Just got home from a 2.5 week excursion in Europe. Brought my MG Ultra boosts with me to amsterdam, rome, Amalfi coast, London and Paris...I realized we are spoiled AF in the U.S. dude working at Collete in Paris practically grabbed me and asked if they were samples. The manager of No. 42 in Paris said he would pay me €400 for a DS pair of Creams. He said only 12 pairs released in all of Europe. Never broke so many necks with a shoe that was practically a GR here [emoji]128514[/emoji]

12 pairs of creams in Europe? What is that manager talking about? 
laugh.gif

gonna fly to paris to sell my cream right now

That's what we EU users here have been trying to say now for a long time but people always come with the stupid "but you got the burgs(not true) and olives". The truth is that the UB market has been really dry over here. No creams, no MGs, no 3M. Luckily I've found a few deals with us sellers so I have the MG's and Creams and I agree, they definitely turn some heads around when you walk in them.

And that's why I laugh in my mind when people from the states complain that they can't cop certain drops.

They have no idea how hard it is outside of the states.

Anyone ever come across this issue of some random pink/reddish stain that comes across the boost? I looked at my MGs yesterday and saw it and could not get it out for the life of me. It's not a stain that transfers out either as I didn't see the color get onto my cleaning rag..

View media item 2057074

Found a good deal at klekt
But seller wants to issue invoice on paypal for discount rather than going through the klekt
Is that safe? User got feedbacks
Can help me legit check this?
Just make sure that the invoice states all the details of your order. 

Anyone ever come across this issue of some random pink/reddish stain that comes across the boost? I looked at my MGs yesterday and saw it and could not get it out for the life of me. It's not a stain that transfers out either as I didn't see the color get onto my cleaning rag..
Yep, same with mine and I've seen plenty more in pics.  Varies from a rust orange all the way to a bright pink.  

Yep, same with mine and I've seen plenty more in pics.  Varies from a rust orange all the way to a bright pink.  

Damn so weird how it's in that random *** spot. Haven't even worn my MGs much either. Any way to remove? I was able to get it looking a lot better but not completely gone

Damn so weird how it's in that random *** spot. Haven't even worn my MGs much either. Any way to remove? I was able to get it looking a lot better but not completely gone
No, I'm just living with it.  I tried a magic eraser but it began to fray and shred the boost material, so I left it alone.  Very strange but I'm glad it's only one spot.  Others have shoes where there are large areas of orange/pinkish discoloration.  

I have both. I bought the STs to run in for slower runs (Boston 5s for quicker paced runs) and to spare my UBs the wear and tear. I would agree that the STs could be described as fitting more TTS than UBs. However, I would be more inclined to describe STs as being a traditional fit, whereas the UBs are a sock-like fit. I went same size for both. The UBs are definitely a tighter fit, especially across the top of the foot and in the toe box. I like a tight fitting shoe, so I am happy with that. The STs are roomier and feel a bit heavier. They are equally comfortable but just differently fitting. Also, the STs have a tongue that joins the uppers about half-way down, another reason for the more traditional fit. So, if you don't like a snug fit, then I'd suggest TTS for STs and 0.5 up for UBs; otherwise, TTS for both.
totally agree the only thing I could add is they add that extra boost plus a really thick insole that kind of deadens the Boost feel gives it a little more of a sluggish feel but definitely just as comfortable just not as springy

Back
Top Bottom