ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I'm just living with it.  I tried a magic eraser but it began to fray and shred the boost material, so I left it alone.  Very strange but I'm glad it's only one spot.  Others have shoes where there are large areas of orange/pinkish discoloration.  

Cool thanks, yeah Ima just deal with it guess it's some sort of oxidation or chemical reaction or something

Is it easy to return a pair of shoes on amazon if they are fakes?? from a "Just launched" Seller and has no feedback yet

anyone know a fix for this?. bunch of red ants crawled onto my triple whites and got squished...
soap & water doesn't work

Probably in for the middle pair.  Need to see more photos. 

Only one I would want to out of the bunch too. I'm definitely on the fence though cause the few shots of the other ones on feet look pretty terrible in my opinion

Took a couple days, but finally undDS'd the 3Ms. 
nthat.gif
 Daaaamn those are too clean. Why you do this to me? 

And I know people don't like uncaged Ultra Boosts, myself included, but 3Ms might be the only UBs that look good uncaged in my opinion: 

Anyone uncage AQ5557 STs yet? I'm aboutta do it... The black pair in the youtube video seems aight but I think the MC primeknit would be a lot more :pimp:

Last edited:
Only one I would want to out of the bunch too. I'm definitely on the fence though cause the few shots of the other ones on feet look pretty terrible in my opinion
I like them, but not a fan of the 3 stripes on the front.  Have to see more photos before I decide. 

Sorry Refill...wont post them again for some time.  Hope you get your soon man! 

Last edited:

nthat.gif
 Daaaamn those are too clean. Why you do this to me? 

And I know people don't like uncaged Ultra Boosts, myself included, but 3Ms might be the only UBs that look good uncaged in my opinion: 
They do look good but the caged version is far superior

If your Ultra Boost's are too tight on top, try this.  I have been stretching my core blacks like this every other week or so since I got them.  Leave whatever you want to stretch them with in over night and they will fit much more comfortably the next time you put them on.  And don't worry about losing the shape of the shoe - they look like they came out of the box still.

View media item 2054807

View media item 2054808

you got me cupping!
View media item 2057238

I think its been established many times already you can't get stains out of Boost. Onces its absorbed into the Boost its there for good. Cleaning it can actually makes it worse and you run the risk of 'yellowing' the Boost.

Unless it wipes of with a damp cloth leave it and live with it.
+1000.  Clean it the best you can and leave it alone.

Back
Top Bottom