ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tried these on yesterday. The boost foam is so comfortable. Can't even compare to the Roshes. Adidas continues to put out consistent releases. Going to try to get the primeknit versions.

IMO its more like a lunar roshe run

I think that this is a better comparison. Articles keep saying it's like the flyknit free run, but I'd compare them more towards a better-cushioned roshe. The upper can be compared to the flyknit because of it's flexibility/comfort, but the midsole is completely different. Free midsole is a minimalist design not focused on cushioning. Pure boost midsole looks almost identical to roshe and is almost solely focused on comfort. Flyknit free is geared toward performance and pure boost is for casual wear. Quite different shoes, imo.

Last edited:
are the primeknit versions getting a NA release? Kinda hesitant to purchase with the whole import duties being kinda insane...

I am not sure they will, not sure if they can actually. I believe they are still in a legal battle about the PrimKnit a rip-off of the FlyKnit so sale isn't allowed in the US until that case is settled.

Footlocker.com is still showing the black pair available, does it tell you it's on backorder on the backend of the checkout process?

I also did a in-store check and almost all Footlockers in my area has them for pick-up so I do think they might go on sale eventually.

But yeah with that discount to ~$100, price isn't so bad.

Ordered right at 8am yesterday and saw a little bit later they were back ordered and got hit with the email a bit ago. I'm just gonna cancel and see if my local one got em in stock

I am not sure they will, not sure if they can actually. I believe they are still in a legal battle about the PrimKnit a rip-off of the FlyKnit so sale isn't allowed in the US until that case is settled.
i thought that whole issue was cleared already? oh well.. 

^^ Those look great, but $280 is a steep price tag, especially when the upper is mostly just mesh.

Last edited:
Nice. thanks!

Anyone else got a review or experience they want to share?

So far:

-Really comfortable
-Not for running, casual wear only

Hows the sizing, go with your regular Adidas size? How light is it compared to Roshes? Flyknits?
Extreme comfort... I run in the original Energy Boost as my trainers which have been amazing.  With these though,  I would definitely suggest for casual use or in the gym and stick with a different boost model for actual trainers. 

They fit TTS to me, would not go down a half.  If you do want to try running in them, I'd say half up might be a smart move.

Will try to swing by a store to check these shoes out. 

Last edited:
The Y-3 edition colorway is great imo -- it takes some of that super fat heel look away and just keeps it nice and clean.  With that price and limited availability though... not happenin.

Hoping they come through with a white-based upper colorway for these in the future.

Almost all of Pharrell's stuff is going for 1k+, that's about the charity not necessarily the shoe itself.

They are only making 500 pairs total worldwide and it's major exposure is starting off with Pharrell, you really think $1300 is far fetch? I know it's no Yeezy but Adidas is on the come up and this is a start of people going nuts for Adidas shoes. Once Yeezi comes out, it'll be worse.

But charity or not, $1300 is still a lot for those shoes but don't be surprised if the other pairs goes for similar or more once they release.

struck out on the primeknit boosts :frown: wast at checkout with end then bam.. cart jacked! hopefully i can get my hands on a pair of the yohjis 

Struck out on prime knits as well. So I went to the store and copped some grey pureboosts... I don't think I can go back to wearing anything else, goddamn these are comfy

Struck out on prime knits as well. So I went to the store and copped some grey pureboosts... I don't think I can go back to wearing anything else, goddamn these are comfy
This last part.

After wearing these, I find myself wondering why I'd ever want to wear anything else casually (from a comfort standpoint) haha

Back
Top Bottom