ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are the triple white men's and women's boost different. Saw a retail photo of the women's look better than the men's in my opinion.

Are they different?

Are the triple white men's and women's boost different. Saw a retail photo of the women's look better than the men's in my opinion.

Are they different?
If you're referring to the most recent releases, you're probably looking at the wrong photos, which several sites have been using. The new triple whites are identical for men's and women's. The new GS sizes are the same, too, except the letters on the heel are all white.

This is what they say the women's look like. 
That's what I figured, and they're using the wrong photo. 
mean.gif

Core Black 1.0 - $180
Sz 9      (1 in stock)
Sz 9.5   (5 in stock)

Thanks for the link this morning! I pulled the trigger since I knew I was gonna take an L on the PK's. I was going to pull on WinnSports CB 1.0's but $180.00 flat, no tax, and free ship was the better choice from Centre. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Ohh ya and they already shipped too :D

Last edited:
^yeah, I'm gonna need a pre-adidasalerts/solelinks random drop on those and not the $#!+show that was this morning's NMD drop. 

A must for me.

I can't wait until I spot a waiter in triple blacks. Gonna bring heat to the restaurant industry, pass for me.

Damn that is a nice collection. Only thing missing is the Creams :nthat:

If I had a choice, I'd keep the 3M. OGs are nice and all, but they're pretty much Core Black 1.0 with a purple heel cup. Nothing else in the Ultra Boost lineup looks like the 3M. 

His creams are still here in Cali lol Im sending it off next weekend.

Curious question, does anyone actually collect ultra boosts? I would find that a little weird since they are so easy to wear and comfortable. They don't give me the same feeling as other sneakers where it just sits in a box somewhere and its fine. I always find the need to unDS a pair of ultras or sell them off if I don't plan on wearing them, no use sitting on them or displaying them would be pretty odd too since theres no real meaning behind these shoes or history.

I guess i could fall into the collector category. I double/triple/quadruple up when i can because i like to have back up pairs, for down the road.

I just dont see many other better options coming in the next 2-3 years, so i plan on wearing UB's for a while.

I'm not collecting because of resell value or limitedness, I collect for wearing purposes.

I guess i could fall into the collector category. I double/triple/quadruple up when i can because i like to have back up pairs, for down the road.

I just dont see many other better options coming in the next 2-3 years, so i plan on wearing UB's for a while.

I'm not collecting because of resell value or limitedness, I collect for wearing purposes.

I'm good with UB after the uncaged then I'm gonna wait for futurecraft

Back
Top Bottom