ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Curious question, does anyone actually collect ultra boosts? I would find that a little weird since they are so easy to wear and comfortable. They don't give me the same feeling as other sneakers where it just sits in a box somewhere and its fine. I always find the need to unDS a pair of ultras or sell them off if I don't plan on wearing them, no use sitting on them or displaying them would be pretty odd too since theres no real meaning behind these shoes or history.

History is lame wear ya shuz go UB all day every day

So far have OG whites, wool grey, and high snobs.

Just unds'd the wool greys today but high snobs, no idea when I'll wear them lol. Og whites are every day shoes, but so will the wool greys

I'm just pretending I don't like the NMD's. I dont want to be tempted. I know once I try a pair, I'll have another vice.

Just going to stick with the basics.

I wouldnt go that far with NMDs especially with UBs being your primary shoes... You might be tempted to get 1 or 2 but not the same effect as UBs lol

I'm just pretending I don't like the NMD's. I dont want to be tempted. I know once I try a pair, I'll have another vice.

Just going to stick with the basics.
Even if you try NMDs, UBs are still superior. But thats just me. Plus NMD will kill me with all the release.

Think there's just too much hype going on with NMDs.
Feeling like people are just trying to cop any CW they can as they missed out on previous releases etc.

Not even a contest between UB and NMD

Hey guys, new to the whole NT fam but figured I'd join since I've been lurking this thread for a bit now. I managed to cop a pair of og whites for retail on stripe3.com they are sold out now but figured it'd be worth letting everyone know incase they want to keep checking for a restock

Hey guys, new to the NT fam but figured I'd join since I've lurked for a bit. I managed to scoop a pair of og whites for retail off of stripe3, they are sold out now but just wanted to maybe help if anyone wants to try and see if they restock

Think there's just too much hype going on with NMDs.
Feeling like people are just trying to cop any CW they can as they missed out on previous releases etc.

Not even a contest between UB and NMD

I'm with you on that. I can't seem to hop on the NMD hype train, just not for me.

Haven't seen many lace swaps that work for CB's. Dropped some subtle red speckled numbers on the 2.0's, not too bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom