ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got a friend who is in Hong Kong right now, any UB out there that are Asia exclusive that I should have him look for?

OOORRRR you can wait a few days for the RevUp Restock coming with 200+ pairs....
Not in the US and shipping to my country from RevUp is $65 USD sooooo 
ohwell.gif
. Haha but yeah seems like the question has been asked tons of time so again, my bad for the legit check 
embarassed.gif

Just realized how similar Pure Boost Raw looks to Arkk's Raven silhouette (which they've been putting out for a while now)

hi guys, need a sizing assist for a female friend of mine.

ive been told to go tts in the new pk 2.0, her true to size is a 7.5womens or a 6 in nike. narrow foot.

but the 7.5 womens correlates to the 6.5 mens 

and a 6 mens correlates to a 7 womens lol 

anyone have any ideas what size i should get? (adc only has a 7.5 womens atm, and a 6.5 mens)

Quote:

They couldn't wait till I got paid.
tired.gif
That's why you have to have a saving account strictly for shoes... I call it my shoe reserve haha which is dwindling btw due to all the fire that keeps getting released these past 8 months... 
laugh.gif

FYI: If anyone was interested in the W Pure Boost R (or Raw or whatever), that one is *not* excluded from the F&F, theres a Core Black CW and also a Black/Charcoal Gray CW.  Comes out to $84 (+ tax, if applicable)

*WMNS Shoe so if grabbing and converting to M sizing remember to go 1 size up (i.e., US9 M = US10 W).  2nd Note: I don't know how these fit (whether they run big or small, IDK, don't own a pair).

http://www.adidas.com/us/searchresults?r=pure boost r
nice, wife wants that new green cw 

hi guys, need a sizing assist for a female friend of mine.

ive been told to go tts in the new pk 2.0, her true to size is a 7.5womens or a 6 in nike. narrow foot.

but the 7.5 womens correlates to the 6.5 mens 

and a 6 mens correlates to a 7 womens lol 

anyone have any ideas what size i should get? (adc only has a 7.5 womens atm, and a 6.5 mens)
I had my girl go in store to try on the UB 2.0's and she wears an 8 in nike flyknit lunar but had to go down to a 7.5 in the 2.0 her tts is a 7.5 usually in every other shoe....she also has a narrow foot. Based on this you might want a 7 for a snug sock like fit and a 7.5 for a relaxed fit.

Last edited:

That's why you have to have a saving account strictly for shoes... I call it my shoe reserve haha which is dwindling btw due to all the fire that keeps getting released these past 8 months... 
laugh.gif
Impossible for me to have a savings account strictly for shoes at the moment. Also saving for a vacation in December
nthat.gif

Checked out the Pure Boost Raw in the store today. I don't like them at all. They just look kind of sloppy and unfinished to me. UB's are much better. 

Checked out the Pure Boost Raw in the store today. I don't like them at all. They just look kind of sloppy and unfinished to me. UB's are much better. 

Which store had em? I know the women's models are out in the US but haven't seen men's anywhere yet.

Back
Top Bottom