ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which store had em? I know the women's models are out in the US but haven't seen men's anywhere yet.
Ftl, but I'm in Europe. 
Just saw this tweet
If the store would be in Europe... 
frown.gif

Sidenote: RevUp shipped (or at least generated shipping, rather) yesterday's pairs already.

Last edited:
Those are not all og whites.. That's all hype they will sell out fast they may have a few of each size left
OK then how about you not buy a pair and let everyone else tell you what they are once they eat? haha

OG blacks are still to come.

Guys, I'm not that familiar with the UBs but can someone help if these pairs are legit? Not sure what if this is the 2016 release too. Thanks in advance!

If you dont have og whites by now and have been trying since last year, you dont really want em... :lol:

If you dont have og whites by now and have been trying since last year, you dont really want em...
laugh.gif
so man restocks on the womens for good sizes that people slept on, when i wanted mine in december i just walked right into FTL

If you dont have og whites by now and have been trying since last year, you dont really want em...
laugh.gif
haha couldn't have said it any better. I'm waiting for someone to say "Damn missed it again.... keep striking out... bla bla bla"

laugh.gif
I sold my pair from the last Revup restrock because I was worried "I couldn't keep them clean". The cleaning videos have me convinced I can make them work.

is there any difference between mens and womens ultra boost?

if not, why does adidas sell it separately?

Does the washing machine/ pillow case method work for pk nmds too?

I have triple white pk nmds and 1.0 triple white ubs. Trying to decide which pair to keep. Don't think I need 2 all white shoes

OK then how about you not buy a pair and let everyone else tell you what they are once they eat? haha

OG blacks are still to come.

My double up from rev yesterday restock has shipped am good , am just saying unless they tweet that all those pairs are og whites ?

Why would they do 2 separate og white restocks one days after the other?

Not saying they aren't I'm just wondering why not all in one restock?

Last edited:
@btjl thanks for the tip on the y-3 pure boost sizing. 10.5 in nike but the 9.5 you suggested fits perfectly still with a little room. Now if I could findo the white and black pair for retail at least, I'd be happy

Back
Top Bottom