ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@jpac1738  and @boozeandshoes  Nothing was taken personally. Just expressing a realization that was made haha might have done it in a bad way though. 

But I definitely see your guys' perspective. Time for me to build my network! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Wow all this for OG whites. Crazy considering they have restocked more than any other color that I can think of.

blows my mind the thirst for them still. but then i remind myself, at this point a restock of them is rare, so of course people with be hungry for them

ok, og blacks and whites have been restocked a ton.

Can i get a grey wool restock please? I feel like its possible!

blows my mind the thirst for them still. but then i remind myself, at this point a restock of them is rare, so of course people with be hungry for them
It's difficult to say. Last production date was 3/16, if anything Adidas placed another order shortly there after and they'll just come from China every 3 months.

Nonetheless, ADC pushing 2.0s and uncaged these coming weeks/months might take higher priority.

It's so crazy how much attention these Alpha Bounces have gotten, not a good looking shoe to me at all to each their own. 

Also Bounce is very uncomfortable IMO hahah

Can someone explain to me the difference between Silver Metallics and Wool Grey? How can you spot the differences in pictures?

Last edited:

Can someone explain to me the difference between Silver Metallics and Wool Grey? How can you spot the differences in pictures?
Silvers are LTD on the box and Wools are not. Probably the surest way to tell.

Silvers are different primeknit material and lighter in color than the gray wools.

Silvers come with black insole and gray wools red.

Left is Silver Metallic.  Right is Grey Wool.

I can easily see it now.  The Metallic has a shine too it and looks lighter than the Grey is more of a darker color.

Interesting how this pair "from The Good Will out" came with a tag on one shoe. Dude wants $630 and they're used. 
mean.gif

Those alpha bounce are feeding off the Yeezy/UB/NMD hype. If these shoes didn't exist, the alphabounce would be sitting at full stock.

Back
Top Bottom